Centrum and Prednisone drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among 2,908 people who take Centrum and Prednisone. Common interactions include fatigue among females, and pneumonia among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Centrum and Prednisone have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,908 people who take Centrum and Prednisone together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Centrum?
Centrum has active ingredients of ascorbic acid; biotin; cyanocobalamin; dexpanthenol; ergocalciferol; folic acid; niacinamide; pyridoxine hydrochloride; riboflavin phosphate sodium; thiamine hydrochloride; vitamin a; vitamin e. It is used in vitamin supplementation. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 34,190 Centrum users.
What is Prednisone?
Prednisone has active ingredients of prednisone. It is used in rheumatoid arthritis. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 594,635 Prednisone users.
Number of Centrum and Prednisone reports submitted per year:
Centrum and Prednisone drug interactions by gender *:
Centrum and Prednisone drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Centrum and Prednisone?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drug side effects by duration, gender and age:
Common Centrum drug interactions:
- Centrum and Aspirin: 9,291 reports
- Centrum and Vitamin d: 5,055 reports
- Centrum and Fish oil: 4,427 reports
- Centrum and Lisinopril: 3,551 reports
- Centrum and Calcium: 3,453 reports
- Centrum and Omeprazole: 3,374 reports
- Centrum and Revlimid: 2,894 reports
- Centrum and Amlodipine: 2,775 reports
- Centrum and Synthroid: 2,762 reports
Browse interactions between Centrum and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Prednisone drug interactions:
- Prednisone and Methotrexate: 125,427 reports
- Prednisone and Humira: 75,266 reports
- Prednisone and Enbrel: 57,599 reports
- Prednisone and Aspirin: 40,771 reports
- Prednisone and Pantoprazole: 39,928 reports
- Prednisone and Omeprazole: 38,167 reports
- Prednisone and Cyclophosphamide: 37,455 reports
- Prednisone and Remicade: 36,325 reports
- Prednisone and Folic acid: 34,782 reports
- Prednisone and Vitamin d: 30,431 reports
Browse interactions between Prednisone and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ascorbic acid; biotin; cyanocobalamin; dexpanthenol; ergocalciferol; folic acid; niacinamide; pyridoxine hydrochloride; riboflavin phosphate sodium; thiamine hydrochloride; vitamin a; vitamin e and prednisone (the active ingredients of Centrum and Prednisone, respectively), and Centrum and Prednisone (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Centrum and Prednisone.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Nitrostat and Hetlioz drug interaction - now
- Phenytoin and Docetaxel drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Docetaxel and Surgery - 16 seconds ago
- Brilinta and Lynparza drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Carisoprodol and Drug Abuse And Dependence - 30 seconds ago
- Linagliptin and Valsartan drug interaction - 35 seconds ago
- Ammonium Lactate and Cozaar drug interaction - 42 seconds ago
- Furosemide and Hepatomegaly - 45 seconds ago
- Nexium and Pregabalin drug interaction - 53 seconds ago
- Cannabis and Anal Fissure - a minute ago