Chantix and Percocet drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Chantix and Percocet together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Chantix and Percocet. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 827 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
827 people who take Chantix, Percocet are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
1 - 2 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Chantix and Percocet
- Subscribe to monitor Chantix
- Subscribe to monitor Percocet
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Chantix has active ingredients of varenicline tartrate. It is often used in quit smoking. (latest outcomes from Chantix 77,616 users)
Percocet has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Percocet 43,781 users)
Interactions between Chantix and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Percocet and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Chantix and Percoceta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Predict new side effects and undetected conditions when you take Chantix and Percocet (23,461 reports studied)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Chantix (284 members)
- Support group for people who take Percocet
- Support group for people who take Chantix and Percocet
You may be interested in these posts
- Wondering about the correlation between total thyroidectomy, an deterioration of spinal column, all levels involved, leading to chronic pain an percocet needed on daily basis. Cervical surgery cannot be done
- Whenever I stop my Percocet for a week to detox and reset my body when I notice the med is less effective, I always have difficulty breathing and some trouble swallowing. usually day 2 thru 5 but day 3 and 4 are the worse. I don't see those 2 symptoms usually listed but it's happened enough...
- want to take 2 ...50 m...unisom..with a half a pill of percocet...it is ok..??
- These health problems can be resolved without taking drugs that have serious side-effects. If you chose to take drugs, you are also choosing to accept the serious permanent side-effects. The side-effects are not optional and most of them go unseen until they are severe or...
- Really bad at night when I'm trying to sleep
- Will you have Pain - Shins with Gout - Chronic?
- Will you have Intermenstrual Bleeding with Premarin?
- Will you have Rectal Fissure with Alopecia Effluvium?
- Will you have Sciatica with Dyazide?
- Will you have Heat Stroke with Elidel?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Gout - Chronic and Pain - Shins?
- Support group for people who take Premarin and have Intermenstrual Bleeding?
- Support group for people who have Alopecia Effluvium and Rectal Fissure?
- Support group for people who take Dyazide and have Sciatica?
- Support group for people who take Elidel and have Heat Stroke?
- I took amlodipine and had a mania attack out of nowhere other than stress. Could this happen again...
- I take Benadryl throughout the day in usual doses of 75 mg to manage migraines that I started...
- Hi! I’m Barb....I only took 1 dose of mirtazapine but have felt more depressed very fearful and...
- I had sudden hearing loss this past May 2018. I went to the hospital for steroid treatments that...
- I have a donor kidney and take Mycophenolate, will smoking marijuana once in awhile make the meds...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.