Chlorpheniramine maleate and Proscar drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Chlorpheniramine maleate and Proscar together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Chlorpheniramine maleate and Proscar. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 20, 2017
3 people who take Chlorpheniramine maleate, Proscar are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeChlorpheniramine maleate and Proscar from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Chlorpheniramine maleate has active ingredients of chlorpheniramine maleate. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Chlorpheniramine maleate 3,421 users)
Proscar has active ingredients of finasteride. It is often used in prostate examination abnormal. (latest outcomes from Proscar 9,938 users)
Interactions between Chlorpheniramine maleate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Proscar and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Chlorpheniramine maleate and Proscara b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Chlorpheniramine maleate (chlorpheniramine maleate) is often used to treat prophylaxis. Proscar (finasteride) is often used to treat enlarged prostate. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Chlorpheniramine maleate is used in:
- Proscar is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I accidently took 4 mg chlorpheniramine for a cold and normally take 1.5 mg klonopin. will I have a reaction or not wake up? k
User reviews to the study
- My mother is suffering from dry eyes for 8 years. She also takes Chlorpheniramine Maleate for a long time. Please share experience with me. Thanks
- I have taken finesteride for about 4 months. Last week I was diagnosed with AMD. I have no family history nor do I have diabetes or other alements that are associated with AMD
- I have been taking Allergex and Allergy 5 for many years almost everyday. I quit 2 days ago and have severe itching all over my body, hives, inflammation (skin turns red). Last night I had fever and a few minutes later shaking from the cold, and it is summer! How long will this last? I also ...
- I'm looking for other people with seasonal allergies who can't take newer allergy medications because they cause severe breathing problems and asthma attacks.
- I am 66 yrs old and have been taking Proscar for about 3 months...I get lower back cramps everyday until about 5pm and then it goes away and I am fine the rest of the evening.