Chlorthalidone and Fish oil drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Chlorthalidone and Fish oil. Common interactions include weight increased among females and fatigue among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Chlorthalidone and Fish oil have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 525 people who take Chlorthalidone and Fish oil from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
525 people who take Chlorthalidone and Fish oil together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Chlorthalidone?
Chlorthalidone has active ingredients of chlorthalidone. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 11,455 Chlorthalidone users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Fish oil?
Fish oil has active ingredients of fish oil. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. eHealthMe is studying from 107,630 Fish oil users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Chlorthalidone and Fish oil reports submitted per year:
Chlorthalidone and Fish oil drug interactions by gender *:
Chlorthalidone and Fish oil drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Chlorthalidone and Fish oil?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Chlorthalidone and Fish oil interactions:
- Headache (pain in head): 32 reports
- Weakness: 25 reports
- Joint pain: 23 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 18 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 16 reports
- Pain: 15 reports
- Pneumonia: 14 reports
- Muscle aches (muscle pain): 12 reports
- Memory loss: 11 reports
- Muscle spasms (muscle contraction): 10 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Chlorthalidone and Fish oil:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Chlorthalidone side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 741 reports
- High blood pressure: 666 reports
- Drug ineffective: 577 reports
- Diarrhea: 547 reports
- Chronic kidney disease: 542 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 504 reports
- Weakness: 500 reports
- Pain: 497 reports
Browse all side effects of Chlorthalidone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Fish oil side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 9,082 reports
- Diarrhea: 6,375 reports
- Drug ineffective: 6,248 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 6,007 reports
- Pain: 5,942 reports
- Weakness: 5,549 reports
- Rashes (redness): 5,433 reports
- Dizziness: 5,347 reports
Browse all side effects of Fish oil:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Chlorthalidone interactions:
- Chlorthalidone and Lisinopril: 1,963 reports
- Chlorthalidone and Amlodipine: 1,961 reports
- Chlorthalidone and Aspirin: 1,951 reports
- Chlorthalidone and Metformin: 1,392 reports
- Chlorthalidone and Losartan: 1,267 reports
- Chlorthalidone and Omeprazole: 1,142 reports
- Chlorthalidone and Vitamin d: 1,089 reports
- Chlorthalidone and Pantoprazole: 1,030 reports
- Chlorthalidone and Gabapentin: 983 reports
- Chlorthalidone and Prednisone: 958 reports
Browse all interactions between Chlorthalidone and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Fish oil interactions:
- Fish oil and Aspirin: 29,697 reports
- Fish oil and Vitamin d: 22,083 reports
- Fish oil and Calcium: 13,155 reports
- Fish oil and Vitamin d3: 12,336 reports
- Fish oil and Lisinopril: 12,222 reports
- Fish oil and Vitamin c: 10,841 reports
- Fish oil and Vitamin b12: 10,392 reports
- Fish oil and Multivitamin: 10,329 reports
- Fish oil and Omeprazole: 10,023 reports
- Fish oil and Metformin: 9,325 reports
Browse all interactions between Fish oil and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on chlorthalidone and fish oil (the active ingredients of Chlorthalidone and Fish oil, respectively), and Chlorthalidone and Fish oil (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Chlorthalidone and Fish oil.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Calcium Acetate and Atenolol drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Ofev and Yellow Skin - 10 seconds ago
- Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen vs. Lamictal - 14 seconds ago
- Abdominal Pain and Salivary Gland Mass - 19 seconds ago
- Testosterone Cypionate and Wheezing - 26 seconds ago
- Fexofenadine Hydrochloride and Abdominal Pain - 31 seconds ago
- Inbrija and Limb Injury - 34 seconds ago
- Restoril and Anovulatory Cycle - 38 seconds ago
- Selzentry and Tendon Rupture - 40 seconds ago
- Probiotic and Benicar drug interaction - 51 seconds ago