Choledyl sa and Kaki persimmon drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Choledyl sa and Kaki persimmon together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Choledyl sa and Kaki persimmon. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you take Choledyl sa and Kaki persimmon?
You are not alone:
Choledyl sa has active ingredients of oxtriphylline. (latest outcomes from Choledyl sa 4 users)
Kaki persimmon has active ingredients of japanese persimmon.
Browse by gender and age
Interactions between Choledyl sa and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Kaki persimmon and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Choledyl sa and Kaki persimmona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Boys aged 10-19 who have Sweating - Excessive with Promethazine - now
- What to expect when you take Viagra and Voltaren - a second ago
- Will you have Stroke with Zocor? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Cva with Zocor? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Cerebrovascular Accident with Zocor? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Binge Eating with Ribavirin? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Eating - Binge with Ribavirin? - 3 seconds ago
- Voltaren and Ventolin Hfa drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Pleurisy with Focalin? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Pleuritic Chest Pain with Focalin? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Enbrel - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Lyrica - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Tylenol, Azithromycin - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Levonorgestrel;ethinyl;estradiol;ethinyl;estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Desogestrel; Ethinylestradiol; Ethinyl Estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Crestor for a 70 year old man - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Vivitrol - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lantus Solostar, Glimepiride, Tramadol - 7 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.