Choline and Evista drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Choline and Evista together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Choline and Evista. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 21 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 20, 2017
21 people who take Choline, Evista are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCholine and Evista from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Choline has active ingredients of choline. (latest outcomes from Choline 266 users)
Evista has active ingredients of raloxifene hydrochloride. It is often used in osteoporosis. (latest outcomes from Evista 23,983 users)
Interactions between Choline and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Evista and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Choline and Evistaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Choline (choline) is often used to treat prophylaxis. Evista (raloxifene hydrochloride) is often used to treat osteoporosis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Evista is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I am considering taking Evista or Actonel and wonder if anyone has experienced weight gain while on these drugs. If so, approximately how much weight gain, and if increased exercise helped control it. How long have they been taking either drug.
- Does hearing lost return after stopping evista?
- I have been taking Evista for 2 years to prevent breast cancer. My skin had always been smooth but suddenly, a month ago, I noticed that the skin of my face had aged! It has become very dry and I noticed that tiny wrinkles had formed all over! The texture has changed! I am devastated! Since ...
- Can I take both pills at the same time?
User reviews to the study
- I am 50. I was diagnosed with osteoporosis 3 months ago. I have been taking Evista for two months now. At about the 1 month mark I began to have jaw and ear pain. Because I had a bad cold at the time, I thought it was an ear infection with refereed jaw pain. Because the doctor treated me with ...
- Fatigue wasn't listed under standard side effects but I have been for nearly 2 months and the exhaustion is overwhelming. Anyone else suffer with extreme fatigue? Does it get better?
- Does anybody know whether taking baby aspirin with Evista reduces the risk of clots which is a side effect of Evista?
- I had blood clots in my lungs after a 2 hr plane ride and was in ICU for 3 days. The drs said it was due to the evista I was taking and said I was very lucky to survive. I am now on Zometa Iv once a month and concerned it could cause blood clots if I fly again. Does anyone have any experience ...
- Hi, I was taking Evista for 5+ years for treatment of osteopenia. My doctor told me to stop taking the medication and wait until my next bone density test prior to taking another med. While I was on Evista my Blood Pressure was a little low but considered normal. Since stopping the ...