Cipro and Zometa drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Cipro and Zometa together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Cipro and Zometa. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 656 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
656 people who take Cipro, Zometa are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Cipro with Zometa?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Cipro has active ingredients of ciprofloxacin hydrochloride. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Cipro 22,720 users)
Zometa has active ingredients of zoledronic acid. It is often used in multiple myeloma. (latest outcomes from Zometa 53,931 users)
Interactions between Cipro and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Zometa and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Cipro and Zometaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Cipro (126 members)
- Support group for people who take Zometa
- Support group for people who take Cipro and Zometa
Can you answer these questions
- Is there any possibility that Cipro caused my vestibular difficulties?
- I started taking cipro for a uti and the two nights I took it I had sleep paralysis. Do you think this is she to the meds ? I haven't had this happen before besides once when I was 22. Does anyone know anything about this?
- I am a 45 yr old female recently diagnosised with Relapsing Polychondritis. I have used cipro as my primary antibiotic for ear and sinus infections since 2008 and occasionally used before then. Reaching out to see if any other's have had RP diagnosised after regularly using Cipro. By...
- can ciprofloxacin side effects lead to lost of body weight ?
- Any opinion on whether you think you should take Nystatin at the same time you're taking Ciprofloxacin. Is it safe? I just started Cipro a few days ago and I have been taking Nystatin for thrush. I also took 5 days worth of fluconazole Thank you, gpearl1
You may be interested in these posts
- Was on ciprofloxacin for 2 rounds for uti. Since then (6 weeks ago) have experienced a burning feeling in the vaginal area.
- unusually bruising on leg with white circles and nodules under skin where bruising on leg is and numbness where nodules and bruising are
- started taking Cipro 3 days ago. I'm experiencing bad double vision (side to side, not up and down). I stopped taking the med today. Im wondering how long until my vision is restored.
- Sore and red rash on penis; also small blemish on foreskin. Dr had me on a topical cream which hasn't worked after two weeks; on Cipro 5 weeks.
- Recent onset of reflux after I rec'd my Zometa this month.
- Will you have Thought Blocking with Cannabis?
- Will you have Myokymia with Cannabis?
- Will you have Lip Swelling with Cannabis?
- Will you have Balance Disorder with Etodolac?
- Maxalt and B12 drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Cannabis and have Thought Blocking?
- Support group for people who take Cannabis and have Myokymia?
- Support group for people who take Cannabis and have Lip Swelling?
- Support group for people who take Etodolac and have Balance Disorder?
- Support group for people who take Maxalt and B12
- What to expect when you take Cannabis and have Thought Blocking?
- What to expect when you take Cannabis and have Myokymia?
- What to expect when you take Cannabis and have Lip Swelling?
- What to expect when you take Etodolac and have Balance Disorder?
- What to expect when you take Maxalt and B12
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Gabapentin, Abilify
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Cannabis Sativa
- A study for a 38 year old woman who takes Paxil, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Trileptal, Valsartan
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Prednisone
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Mirapex Er, Amantadine Hydrochloride
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.