Ciprofloxacin and Zopiclone drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Ciprofloxacin and Zopiclone. Common interactions include skin candida among females and drug hypersensitivity among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Ciprofloxacin and Zopiclone have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 224 people who take Ciprofloxacin and Zopiclone from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
224 people who take Ciprofloxacin and Zopiclone together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Ciprofloxacin?
Ciprofloxacin has active ingredients of ciprofloxacin. It is often used in urinary tract infection. eHealthMe is studying from 10,575 Ciprofloxacin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Zopiclone?
Zopiclone has active ingredients of eszopiclone. It is often used in insomnia. eHealthMe is studying from 42,633 Zopiclone users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Ciprofloxacin and Zopiclone reports submitted per year:
Ciprofloxacin and Zopiclone drug interactions by gender *:
Ciprofloxacin and Zopiclone drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Ciprofloxacin and Zopiclone?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lai SW, Lai HC, Lin CL, Liao KF, "Zopiclone use associated with increased risk of acute pancreatitis: a case–control study in Taiwan", International journal of clinical practice, 2015 Nov .
- Bolognesi M, Bolognesi D, "Medicine Ciprofloxacin-induced paroxysmal atrial fibrillation", , 2014 Mar .
- Bolognesi M, Bolognesi D, "Ciprofloxacin-induced paroxysmal atrial fibrilation", OA Case Reports, 2012 Jan .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Ciprofloxacin (10,575 reports)
- Zopiclone (42,633 reports)
Browse all drug interactions of Ciprofloxacin and Zopiclone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Ciprofloxacin side effects:
- Diarrhea: 809 reports
- Pain: 773 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 702 reports
- Joint pain: 656 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 621 reports
- Rashes (redness): 603 reports
- Fever: 598 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 592 reports
- Chronic kidney disease: 569 reports
Browse all side effects of Ciprofloxacin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Zopiclone side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,858 reports
- Drug ineffective: 3,495 reports
- Pain: 3,283 reports
- Diarrhea: 3,202 reports
- Rashes (redness): 3,128 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 3,118 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 3,045 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 2,527 reports
- Indigestion: 2,525 reports
Browse all side effects of Zopiclone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Ciprofloxacin interactions:
- Ciprofloxacin and Omeprazole: 1,084 reports
- Ciprofloxacin and Prednisone: 1,027 reports
- Ciprofloxacin and Acetaminophen: 1,006 reports
- Ciprofloxacin and Metronidazole: 937 reports
- Ciprofloxacin and Furosemide: 919 reports
- Ciprofloxacin and Pantoprazole: 904 reports
- Ciprofloxacin and Aspirin: 894 reports
- Ciprofloxacin and Amoxicillin: 841 reports
- Ciprofloxacin and Dexamethasone: 832 reports
- Ciprofloxacin and Fluconazole: 827 reports
Browse all interactions between Ciprofloxacin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Zopiclone interactions:
- Zopiclone and Prednisone: 5,793 reports
- Zopiclone and Pantoprazole: 5,708 reports
- Zopiclone and Furosemide: 3,876 reports
- Zopiclone and Methotrexate: 3,875 reports
- Zopiclone and Paracetamol: 3,732 reports
- Zopiclone and Omeprazole: 3,554 reports
- Zopiclone and Sertraline: 3,249 reports
- Zopiclone and Gabapentin: 3,095 reports
- Zopiclone and Clonazepam: 3,063 reports
- Zopiclone and Amlodipine: 3,060 reports
Browse all interactions between Zopiclone and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ciprofloxacin and eszopiclone (the active ingredients of Ciprofloxacin and Zopiclone, respectively), and Ciprofloxacin and Zopiclone (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Ciprofloxacin and Zopiclone.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Formoterol Fumarate and Migraine Aggravated - 4 seconds ago
- Folic Acid and Sinusitis Chronic - 5 seconds ago
- Decadron and Lambert-Eaton Syndrome - 14 seconds ago
- Losartan Potassium and Depo-Estradiol drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Zomig and Diclofenac Sodium drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Glomerulosclerosis and Hypophosphataemia - 24 seconds ago
- Magnesium Sulfate and Ondansetron drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Nivestym and Velcade drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Ranexa and Dry Eyes - 26 seconds ago
- Garlic and Drug Ineffective - 29 seconds ago