Citalopram hydrobromide and Allopurinol drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Citalopram hydrobromide and Allopurinol together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Citalopram hydrobromide and Allopurinol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 419 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 28, 2017
419 people who take Citalopram hydrobromide, Allopurinol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Citalopram hydrobromide and Allopurinol?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCitalopram hydrobromide and Allopurinol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Citalopram hydrobromide has active ingredients of citalopram hydrobromide. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Citalopram hydrobromide 26,766 users)
Allopurinol has active ingredients of allopurinol. It is often used in gout. (latest outcomes from Allopurinol 85,975 users)
Interactions between Citalopram hydrobromide and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Allopurinol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Citalopram hydrobromide and Allopurinola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Citalopram hydrobromide (citalopram hydrobromide) is often used to treat depression. Allopurinol (allopurinol) is often used to treat gout. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Citalopram hydrobromide is used in:
- Allopurinol is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Just started Allopurinol regime (300mg/day). Only noticeable side effect is slight pins and needles feeling in my hands and feet. Never experience numbness or any loss of feeling just this vague pins and needles. Doctor isn't too concerned and I have seen where new users may feel this. Just ...
- My wife and I take allopurinol for gout and have taken it for years. We are both experiencing papatations, My wife has Apnea could it all be related
- I started with double vision and my vision has got gradually worse to the point I can only see a few feet in front of me.
- Low bp 74/54 taking 20mg a day. Also have a illeostomy for 40 years with no problems not dehydrated .
- It's odd. The type of chapped lips from the cold are different from the chapped lips associated with my gout. The main difference is that I still have feeling across my lips; whereas, the chapped lips associated with weather and cold can leave my lips without feeling. This is something I ...