Clindamycin hydrochloride and Taclonex drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Clindamycin hydrochloride and Taclonex together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Clindamycin hydrochloride and Taclonex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 13, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeClindamycin hydrochloride and Taclonex from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Clindamycin hydrochloride has active ingredients of clindamycin hydrochloride. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Clindamycin hydrochloride 1,390 users)
Taclonex has active ingredients of betamethasone dipropionate; calcipotriene hydrate. It is often used in psoriasis. (latest outcomes from Taclonex 1,083 users)
Interactions between Clindamycin hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Taclonex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Clindamycin hydrochloride and Taclonexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Clindamycin hydrochloride (clindamycin hydrochloride) is often used to treat infection. Taclonex (betamethasone dipropionate; calcipotriene hydrate) is often used to treat psoriasis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- i developed a rash from taking this drug. how long does it last and is there a treatment?
- This medication took care of the swelling, the irritation, but I still have a fowl odor, the odor was worse before the medicine. At work, I work at the convention center, the toilets are not that clean. Many people use these toilets and thats where the bacteria irritates my personals and becomes ...
- Patient has recently been diagnosed with Herpes Zoster. Was treated with "steroids". The infection has spread into the abdominal region. Has been instructed to only take clindamycin and to not take acyclovir.
- Has anyone heard of Clindamycin causing tendon rupture
User reviews to the study
- Hello everyone , was researching clindamycin & turmeric and come across your group. I have a bacterial infection and need to take clindamycin for a few days. I want to take turmeric to help with the infection but don't want a reaction of any kind. Let me know of your experience if there are ...
- Only started taking Clindamycin yesterday and this morning woke up with blurred vision. Not that far yet to see or know if it is only a morning thing. I need my vision, I am in IT.
- Been having frequent increased urination since taking 2nd round of Clindamycin HCL 300mg for infection following gum abscess drainage. I take this antibiotic 3 times a day & drink lots of water & liquids. Just started to have "accidents" while even wearing Poise pads. Is this happening to ...
- My second course clindamycin is for a month I take 7:5 prednisolone everyday trying to reduce over time to 5 and 7:5 alternate days this drug makes tremor in hand worse am also type 2 diabetic clindamycin given for cellulitis in leg I spend lots time in the toilet
- I have peripheral neuropathy which had been doing pretty good but I had to get on clindamycin for a bad bacterial infection & my neuropathy has gotten worse again.