Clonazepam and Choline drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Clonazepam and Choline together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Clonazepam and Choline. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 17, 2017
7 people who take Clonazepam, Choline are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Clonazepam and Choline?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeClonazepam and Choline from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Clonazepam has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Clonazepam 69,510 users)
Choline has active ingredients of choline. (latest outcomes from Choline 266 users)
Interactions between Clonazepam and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Choline and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Clonazepam and Cholinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Clonazepam (clonazepam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Choline (choline) is often used to treat prophylaxis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Clonazepam is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Does the runny nose associated with klonopin go away
- I took 6 months of Vivitrol after leaving an inpatient program for alcohol. I have not taken my last shot for 4 months. I would like to use the last shot for the holidays but the doctor has prescribed a few weeks of clonazepam. At this point I've only taken two doses. I don't know if I can take ...
- I got my labs back as I have been having pain under my rightvrib cage. I had my gallbladder out in 2006. My amylase was normal. My lipase was 707. The nurse called and said my results were ok. But when I received them online, this high number was there and showing as abnormal. I called the dr's ...
- Has anyone tried coCQ10 with effexor. I am just so tired every day. I take fish oil b vitimans. I was in accident and now my body is so tight and in pain trying electode therapy. Have nausea trying to taper effexor any advice helpful
- A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...