Clonidine and Aspirin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Clonidine and Aspirin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Clonidine and Aspirin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,383 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
4,383 people who take Clonidine, Aspirin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
- Cardiac failure congestive
- Nephrogenic systemic fibrosis (involves fibrosis of skin, joints, eyes due to kidney disease)
- Cerebrovascular accident (sudden death of some brain cells due to lack of oxygen when the blood flow to the brain is impaired by blockage or rupture)
- Headache (pain in head)
- Renal failure (kidney dysfunction)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Subscribe to monitor Clonidine and Aspirin
- Subscribe to monitor Clonidine
- Subscribe to monitor Aspirin
Do you take Clonidine with Aspirin?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Clonidine has active ingredients of clonidine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Clonidine 33,964 users)
Aspirin has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from Aspirin 317,745 users)
Interactions between Clonidine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Aspirin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Clonidine and Aspirina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Teimoory M, Arefi M, Behnoush B, Bastani B, "Promethazine and Treatment Refractory Agitation in Clonidine Toxicity", International Journal of Medical Toxicology and Forensic Medicine, 2013 Mar .
- Alokaily FA, Alghamdi M, Almalki AS, Alhussaini H, "Aspirin induced leukocytoclastic vasculitis, lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage and acute renal failure (mimicking systemic vasculitis)", Saudi medical journal, 2013 Apr .
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Clonidine (159 members)
- Support group for people who take Aspirin
- Support group for people who take Clonidine and Aspirin
You may be interested in these posts
- What is better for nerve pain,lyrica or gabapentin? Please share any experience.
- using for bp, having reactions to it.
- Take 5mg Prednisone and a total of .2mg clonidine daily. The Prednisone helps with joint stiffness, but raises blood pressure
- Suffer from post nasal drip/sinusitis had previous reaction to aspirin are these symptoms salicylate intolerance can my sinus problems be due to this please help. Regards Isn
- Since being on Norco and mobic i have really bad nightmares. Mostly about family dying or getting killed. Which medication does this if any?
- Will you have Butterfly Rash with Cipro?
- Will you have Heat Stroke with Pristiq?
- Will you have Cocaine Abuse with Telmisartan?
- Will you have C. Diff with Detrol?
- Will you have Ringing In The Ears with Tagamet?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Cipro and have Butterfly Rash?
- Support group for people who take Pristiq and have Heat Stroke?
- Support group for people who take Telmisartan and have Cocaine Abuse?
- Support group for people who take Detrol and have C. Diff?
- Support group for people who take Tagamet and have Ringing In The Ears?
- What to expect when you take Cipro and have Butterfly Rash?
- What to expect when you take Pristiq and have Heat Stroke?
- What to expect when you take Telmisartan and have Cocaine Abuse?
- What to expect when you take Detrol and have C. Diff?
- What to expect when you take Tagamet and have Ringing In The Ears?
- A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Indian Tumeric, Chinese Vitex, Synthroid
- A study for a 77 year old man who takes Topamax
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Lovenox, Decadron, Pepcid, Temodar, Zofran Odt
- A study for a 24 year old man who takes Vibramycin
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Remicade
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.