Clonidine and Furosemide drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Clonidine and Furosemide together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Clonidine and Furosemide. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,256 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
3,256 people who take Clonidine, Furosemide are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
- Ischaemic cardiomyopathy (weakness in the muscle of the heart due to inadequate oxygen delivery to the myocardium with coronary artery disease)
- Loss of consciousness
- Macular fibrosis (a thin sheet of scar tissue forms on top of the macula, in response to damage or injury)
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness)
- Multi-organ failure (multisystem organ failure)
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Clonidine and Furosemide
- Subscribe to monitor Clonidine
- Subscribe to monitor Furosemide
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Clonidine has active ingredients of clonidine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Clonidine 33,964 users)
Furosemide has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in fluid retention. (latest outcomes from Furosemide 140,167 users)
Interactions between Clonidine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Furosemide and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Clonidine and Furosemidea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Teimoory M, Arefi M, Behnoush B, Bastani B, "Promethazine and Treatment Refractory Agitation in Clonidine Toxicity", International Journal of Medical Toxicology and Forensic Medicine, 2013 Mar .
- Ochoa PS, Fisher T, "A 7‐Year Case of Furosemide‐Induced Immune Thrombocytopenia", Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy, 2013 Jul .
What would happen?
Predict new side effects and undetected conditions when you take Clonidine and Furosemide (43,229 reports studied)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Clonidine (161 members)
- Support group for people who take Furosemide
- Support group for people who take Clonidine and Furosemide
You may be interested in these posts
- Why is this happening? Can it be cancerous since I've already had skin cancer?
- What is better for nerve pain,lyrica or gabapentin? Please share any experience.
- what can happen when taking furosemide & Tobrex
- wat is thew reaction between tobrex and furosimide
- using for bp, having reactions to it.
- Will you have Heart Attack with Tadalafil?
- Will you have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief with Folic Acid?
- Will you have Indigestion with Tadalafil?
- Will you have Weight Decreased with Alesse?
- Will you have Hoarseness with Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Tadalafil and have Heart Attack?
- Support group for people who take Folic Acid and have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief?
- Support group for people who take Tadalafil and have Indigestion?
- Support group for people who take Alesse and have Weight Decreased?
- Support group for people who have Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia and Hoarseness?
- Hi, Jane here., I have accid reflux with slurred speech. I lost my timing first and developed...
- I have been suffering from Vertigo for the past 3 years almost nonstop. A friend suggested it might...
- Hi, I am a 66 year old female with a history of high blood pressure and for the past 5 years AFIB....
- I just started on Eliquis 5 days ago and have several side effects already including nausea bone...
- I am a male 52 year old and thinking of getting on spironolactone to counter male pattern hair...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.