Clonidine and Hydroxyzine hydrochloride drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Clonidine and Hydroxyzine hydrochloride. Common interactions include hypersensitivity among females and chronic kidney disease among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Clonidine and Hydroxyzine hydrochloride have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 117 people who take Clonidine and Hydroxyzine hydrochloride from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
117 people who take Clonidine and Hydroxyzine hydrochloride together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Clonidine?
Clonidine has active ingredients of clonidine. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 58,772 Clonidine users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Hydroxyzine hydrochloride?
Hydroxyzine hydrochloride has active ingredients of hydroxyzine hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. eHealthMe is studying from 5,893 Hydroxyzine hydrochloride users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Clonidine and Hydroxyzine hydrochloride reports submitted per year:
Clonidine and Hydroxyzine hydrochloride drug interactions by gender *:
Clonidine and Hydroxyzine hydrochloride drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Clonidine and Hydroxyzine hydrochloride?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Ate? ?, Arikan MF, Kaplan M, Altay M, "Hydroxyzine induced pancytopenia and petechial rashes: a rare complication", Journal Of Contemporary Medicine, 2017 Jan .
- Teimoory M, Arefi M, Behnoush B, Bastani B, "Promethazine and Treatment Refractory Agitation in Clonidine Toxicity", International Journal of Medical Toxicology and Forensic Medicine, 2013 Mar .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Clonidine (58,772 reports)
- Hydroxyzine hydrochloride (5,893 reports)
Browse all drug interactions of Clonidine and Hydroxyzine hydrochloride:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Clonidine side effects:
- High blood pressure: 4,845 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,971 reports
- Pain: 3,924 reports
- Drug ineffective: 3,784 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 3,173 reports
- Chronic kidney disease: 2,908 reports
- Acute kidney failure: 2,836 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 2,835 reports
Browse all side effects of Clonidine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Hydroxyzine hydrochloride side effects:
- Rashes (redness): 409 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 389 reports
- Itching: 357 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 318 reports
- Pain: 306 reports
- Fever: 273 reports
- Diarrhea: 264 reports
- Dizziness: 251 reports
Browse all side effects of Hydroxyzine hydrochloride:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Clonidine interactions:
- Clonidine and Aspirin: 8,368 reports
- Clonidine and Amlodipine: 8,337 reports
- Clonidine and Lisinopril: 7,798 reports
- Clonidine and Furosemide: 6,893 reports
- Clonidine and Gabapentin: 5,888 reports
- Clonidine and Prednisone: 5,401 reports
- Clonidine and Omeprazole: 5,019 reports
- Clonidine and Metformin: 4,496 reports
- Clonidine and Nexium: 4,283 reports
- Clonidine and Lasix: 4,239 reports
Browse all interactions between Clonidine and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Hydroxyzine hydrochloride interactions:
- Hydroxyzine hydrochloride and Gabapentin: 685 reports
- Hydroxyzine hydrochloride and Omeprazole: 678 reports
- Hydroxyzine hydrochloride and Furosemide: 594 reports
- Hydroxyzine hydrochloride and Dupixent: 591 reports
- Hydroxyzine hydrochloride and Prednisone: 551 reports
- Hydroxyzine hydrochloride and Aspirin: 510 reports
- Hydroxyzine hydrochloride and Vitamin d: 456 reports
- Hydroxyzine hydrochloride and Lisinopril: 443 reports
- Hydroxyzine hydrochloride and Tramadol: 442 reports
- Hydroxyzine hydrochloride and Amlodipine: 414 reports
Browse all interactions between Hydroxyzine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on clonidine and hydroxyzine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Clonidine and Hydroxyzine hydrochloride, respectively), and Clonidine and Hydroxyzine hydrochloride (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Clonidine and Hydroxyzine hydrochloride.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Apidra and Ranolazine drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Bisacodyl and Rectal Fissure - 13 seconds ago
- Lescol and Cardiogenic Shock - 20 seconds ago
- Asa and Respiratory Tract Oedema - 28 seconds ago
- Avastin and Fenoterol Hydrobromide drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Cyclophosphamide and Robitussin drug interaction - 37 seconds ago
- Calan Sr and Ventricular Extrasystoles - 38 seconds ago
- Acetaminophen vs. Avinza - 40 seconds ago
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen and Essential Tremor - 41 seconds ago
- Glyxambi and Leukaemia - 43 seconds ago