Clopidogrel and Eylea drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Clopidogrel and Eylea together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Clopidogrel and Eylea. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 32 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 30, 2017
32 people who take Clopidogrel, Eylea are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Clopidogrel and Eylea?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeClopidogrel and Eylea from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Clopidogrel has active ingredients of clopidogrel. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from Clopidogrel 29,260 users)
Eylea has active ingredients of aflibercept. It is often used in macular degeneration. (latest outcomes from Eylea 6,687 users)
Interactions between Clopidogrel and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Eylea and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Clopidogrel and Eyleaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lai SW, Lin CL, Liao KF, "Actively using clopidogrel correlates with an increased risk of acute pancreatitis in Taiwan", International journal of cardiology, 2015 Mar .
- Jacob S, Dunn BL, Qureshi ZP, Bandarenko N, Kwaan HC, Pandey DK, McKoy JM, Barnato SE, Winters JL, Cursio JF, Weiss I, "Ticlopidine-, clopidogrel-, and prasugrel-associated thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura: a 20-year review from the Southern Network on Adverse Reactions (SONAR)", InSeminars in thrombosis and hemostasis, 2012 Jan .
On eHealthMe, Clopidogrel (clopidogrel) is often used to treat antiplatelet therapy. Eylea (aflibercept) is often used to treat age-related macular degeneration. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Clopidogrel is used in:
- Eylea is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User posts to the study
I started Eylea io injections for a left eye macular problem a few months ago and have had three so far. After the 2nd one my fingertips (mainly right hand) began to peel, crack and split; it feels like the skin is very thin, and the tips are extremely sensitive to hot water. Am told by a ...
I have been having Eyelea for over 2 years sometimes with a painful after period.Yesterday had severe pain , and vision difficult with pain. panadol helped but today still some milder pain but headache persists, at least can still read, but have photophobia,is this common?
I had facial flushing after each injection together with other symptoms, but after the last injection I had a very bad red inflamed skin, photo sensitive and with a clear demarcation from the normal skin. It is difficult o treat and I have seen two dermatologists, both of whom think it is an ...