Clopra and Losartan potassium drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among 435 people who take Clopra and Losartan potassium. Common interactions include fatigue among females, and dyspnoea among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Clopra and Losartan potassium have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
435 people who take Clopra and Losartan potassium together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Clopra?
Clopra has active ingredients of metoclopramide hydrochloride. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 77,610 Clopra users.
What is Losartan potassium?
Losartan potassium has active ingredients of losartan potassium. It is used in high blood pressure. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 47,289 Losartan potassium users.
Number of Clopra and Losartan potassium reports submitted per year:
Clopra and Losartan potassium drug interactions by gender *:
Clopra and Losartan potassium drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Clopra and Losartan potassium?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lai SW, Lin HF, Lin CL, Liao KF, "No association between losartan use and acute pancreatitis in hypertensive patients", Eur J Hosp Pharm, 2017 Mar .
Drug side effects by duration, gender and age:
Common Clopra drug interactions:
- Clopra and Omeprazole: 9,729 reports
- Clopra and Ondansetron: 9,366 reports
- Clopra and Pantoprazole: 8,205 reports
- Clopra and Furosemide: 6,844 reports
- Clopra and Morphine: 6,342 reports
- Clopra and Dexamethasone: 6,337 reports
- Clopra and Paracetamol: 6,186 reports
- Clopra and Acetaminophen: 5,807 reports
- Clopra and Aspirin: 5,704 reports
- Clopra and Lorazepam: 5,520 reports
Browse interactions between Clopra and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Losartan potassium drug interactions:
- Losartan potassium and Aspirin: 9,147 reports
- Losartan potassium and Omeprazole: 6,479 reports
- Losartan potassium and Metformin: 6,264 reports
- Losartan potassium and Amlodipine: 6,172 reports
- Losartan potassium and Furosemide: 5,318 reports
- Losartan potassium and Vitamin d: 4,957 reports
- Losartan potassium and Zide: 4,782 reports
- Losartan potassium and Hydrochlorothiazide: 4,761 reports
- Losartan potassium and Gabapentin: 4,626 reports
- Losartan potassium and Simvastatin: 4,401 reports
Browse interactions between Losartan potassium and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on metoclopramide hydrochloride and losartan potassium (the active ingredients of Clopra and Losartan potassium, respectively), and Clopra and Losartan potassium (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Clopra and Losartan potassium.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Armour Thyroid and Vomiting Aggravated - 3 seconds ago
- Tamoxifen Citrate and Ephedrine drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Emla and Strensiq drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Flagyl and Cytarabine drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Methotrexate and Natpara drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Levetiracetam and Carbidopa And Levodopa drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Loratadine and Tambocor drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Trulicity and Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium drug interaction - 42 seconds ago
- Coumadin and Heart Rate Decreased - 46 seconds ago
- Fluphenazine and Sodium Chloride drug interaction - a minute ago