Collagen bovine and Adderall 5 drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Collagen bovine and Adderall 5 together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Collagen bovine and Adderall 5. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on bovine cartilage and amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate (the active ingredients of Collagen bovine and Adderall 5, respectively), and Collagen bovine and Adderall 5 (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
What is Collagen bovine?
Collagen bovine has active ingredients of bovine cartilage. (latest outcomes from Collagen bovine 6 users)
What is Adderall 5?
Adderall 5 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall 5 2,973 users)
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
No report is found.
Do you take Collagen bovine and Adderall 5?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Subscribe to monitor Collagen bovine and Adderall 5
- Subscribe to monitor Collagen bovine
- Subscribe to monitor Adderall 5
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Collagen bovine and Adderall 5
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Browse interactions by gender and age
Interactions between Collagen bovine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Adderall 5 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Collagen bovine and Adderall 5a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Predict new side effects and undetected conditions when you take Collagen bovine and Adderall 5 (4,575 reports studied)
Recent general studies
- Loratadine and Azathioprine drug interaction - now
- Captopril vs. Cardizem Cd - a second ago
- Will you have Discharge From The Vagina with Makena? - a second ago
- Will you have Vaginal Discharge with Makena? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Mouth Ulcers with Orencia? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Ulcer - Mouth with Orencia? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Stomatitis - Ulcerative with Orencia? - 7 seconds ago
- Flecainide Acetate and Theo-Dur drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Limbitrol vs. Baclofen - 8 seconds ago
- Profen vs. Butrans - 10 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Ativan for a 46 year old woman - 32 minutes ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Labetalol Hydrocloride - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Prednisolone Acetate, Azithromycin, Omeprazole for a 53 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Vitamin B12 - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Depakote for a 36 year old man - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Lisinopril - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Benlysta, Plaquenil, Cellcept - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Symbicort, Singulair - 17 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Buprenorphine Hydrochloride; Naloxone Hydrochloride - 18 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Oxybutynin Chloride - 18 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.