Combivent and Folic acid drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Combivent and Folic acid. Common interactions include headache among females and diarrhoea among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Combivent and Folic acid have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 771 people who take Combivent and Folic acid from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
771 people who take Combivent and Folic acid together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Combivent?
Combivent has active ingredients of albuterol sulfate; ipratropium bromide. It is often used in asthma. eHealthMe is studying from 33,727 Combivent users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Folic acid?
Folic acid has active ingredients of folic acid. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. eHealthMe is studying from 124,985 Folic acid users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Combivent and Folic acid reports submitted per year:
Combivent and Folic acid drug interactions by gender *:
Combivent and Folic acid drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Combivent and Folic acid?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Combivent (33,727 reports)
- Folic acid (124,985 reports)
Common Combivent and Folic acid interactions:
- Chest pain: 69 reports
- Depression: 54 reports
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes): 37 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Combivent and Folic acid:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Combivent side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 6,067 reports
- Drug ineffective: 3,360 reports
- Pneumonia: 2,298 reports
- Cough: 2,195 reports
- Chest pain: 1,901 reports
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 1,763 reports
- Asthma: 1,761 reports
Browse all side effects of Combivent:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Folic acid side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 9,736 reports
- Pain: 9,552 reports
- Drug ineffective: 8,663 reports
- Joint pain: 7,943 reports
- Rashes (redness): 7,091 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 6,404 reports
- Fever: 6,222 reports
Browse all side effects of Folic acid:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Combivent interactions:
- Combivent and Aspirin: 4,109 reports
- Combivent and Spiriva: 4,091 reports
- Combivent and Prednisone: 3,989 reports
- Combivent and Albuterol: 3,866 reports
- Combivent and Singulair: 2,940 reports
- Combivent and Lisinopril: 2,764 reports
- Combivent and Lasix: 2,753 reports
- Combivent and Furosemide: 2,633 reports
- Combivent and Symbicort: 2,613 reports
- Combivent and Advair diskus 100/50: 2,366 reports
Browse all interactions between Combivent and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Folic acid interactions:
- Folic acid and Methotrexate: 54,751 reports
- Folic acid and Humira: 27,554 reports
- Folic acid and Prednisone: 27,491 reports
- Folic acid and Enbrel: 16,298 reports
- Folic acid and Aspirin: 13,209 reports
- Folic acid and Remicade: 11,490 reports
- Folic acid and Omeprazole: 10,916 reports
- Folic acid and Acetaminophen: 8,217 reports
- Folic acid and Lisinopril: 7,243 reports
- Folic acid and Furosemide: 6,459 reports
Browse all interactions between Folic acid and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on albuterol sulfate; ipratropium bromide and folic acid (the active ingredients of Combivent and Folic acid, respectively), and Combivent and Folic acid (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Combivent and Folic acid.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tazidime and Scedosporium Infection - 13 seconds ago
- Lonox and Pulmonary Congestion - 31 seconds ago
- How effective is Amaryl for Diabetes Mellitus Non-Insulin-Dependent? - 36 seconds ago
- How effective is Amaryl for Type 2 Diabetes? - 36 seconds ago
- Milk Of Magnesia and Pulmonary Embolism - 44 seconds ago
- How effective is Amaryl for Diabetes? - 47 seconds ago
- Dizziness in N-Acetyl-Carnitine, how severe and when it was recovered? - 48 seconds ago
- Ketoconazole and Mouth Haemorrhage - a minute ago
- Plendil and Respiratory Tract Congestion - a minute ago
- Crinone and Injection Site Pruritus - a minute ago