Combivent and Forteo drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Combivent and Forteo. Common interactions include muscle spasms among females and pneumonia among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Combivent and Forteo have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 281 people who take Combivent and Forteo from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
281 people who take Combivent and Forteo together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Combivent?
Combivent has active ingredients of albuterol sulfate; ipratropium bromide. It is often used in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. eHealthMe is studying from 33,727 Combivent users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Forteo?
Forteo has active ingredients of teriparatide recombinant human. It is often used in osteoporosis. eHealthMe is studying from 124,648 Forteo users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Combivent and Forteo reports submitted per year:
Combivent and Forteo drug interactions by gender *:
Combivent and Forteo drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Combivent and Forteo?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Combivent and Forteo:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Combivent side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 6,067 reports
- Drug ineffective: 3,360 reports
- Pneumonia: 2,298 reports
- Cough: 2,195 reports
- Chest pain: 1,901 reports
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 1,763 reports
- Asthma: 1,761 reports
Browse all side effects of Combivent:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Forteo side effects:
- Dizziness: 10,201 reports
- Joint pain: 9,723 reports
- Pain: 9,055 reports
- Weakness: 8,867 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 8,582 reports
Browse all side effects of Forteo:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Combivent interactions:
- Combivent and Aspirin: 4,109 reports
- Combivent and Spiriva: 4,091 reports
- Combivent and Prednisone: 3,989 reports
- Combivent and Albuterol: 3,866 reports
- Combivent and Singulair: 2,940 reports
- Combivent and Lisinopril: 2,764 reports
- Combivent and Lasix: 2,753 reports
- Combivent and Furosemide: 2,633 reports
- Combivent and Symbicort: 2,613 reports
- Combivent and Advair diskus 100/50: 2,366 reports
Browse all interactions between Combivent and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Forteo interactions:
- Forteo and Aspirin: 4,471 reports
- Forteo and Prednisone: 4,225 reports
- Forteo and Calcium: 3,894 reports
- Forteo and Synthroid: 3,690 reports
- Forteo and Vitamin d: 2,611 reports
- Forteo and Nexium: 2,298 reports
- Forteo and Fosamax: 2,141 reports
- Forteo and Lipitor: 2,110 reports
- Forteo and Evista: 2,005 reports
- Forteo and Omeprazole: 1,992 reports
Browse all interactions between Forteo and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on albuterol sulfate; ipratropium bromide and teriparatide recombinant human (the active ingredients of Combivent and Forteo, respectively), and Combivent and Forteo (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Combivent and Forteo.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tramadol and Plan B drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Prednisolone Sodium Phosphate and Pleural Effusion - 10 seconds ago
- Etidronate Disodium and Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus - 18 seconds ago
- Vpriv and Peripheral Sensory Neuropathy - 18 seconds ago
- Saw Palmetto and Simvastatin drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Vitamin D and Anion Gap Increased - 23 seconds ago
- Maxzide and Invokana drug interaction - 36 seconds ago
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride and Rizatriptan Benzoate drug interaction - 37 seconds ago
- Vytorin and Lymphocytic Hypophysitis - 47 seconds ago
- Zyrtec and Ginger Root drug interaction - 47 seconds ago