Crestor and Imitrex drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Crestor and Imitrex. Common interactions include arthralgia among females and depression among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Crestor and Imitrex have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 195 people who take Crestor and Imitrex from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
195 people who take Crestor and Imitrex together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Crestor?
Crestor has active ingredients of rosuvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. eHealthMe is studying from 140,298 Crestor users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Imitrex?
Imitrex has active ingredients of sumatriptan succinate. It is often used in migraine. eHealthMe is studying from 17,124 Imitrex users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Crestor and Imitrex reports submitted per year:
Crestor and Imitrex drug interactions by gender *:
Crestor and Imitrex drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Crestor and Imitrex?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Crestor and Imitrex interactions:
- Pain: 40 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 32 reports
- Deep venous thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis): 30 reports
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 28 reports
- Cardiomyopathy (weakening of the heart muscle): 21 reports
- Joint pain: 20 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Crestor and Imitrex:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Crestor side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 7,832 reports
- Weakness: 7,259 reports
- Pain: 6,370 reports
- Muscle aches (muscle pain): 6,308 reports
- Diarrhea: 6,060 reports
- Drug ineffective: 5,926 reports
- Dizziness: 5,834 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 5,789 reports
Browse all side effects of Crestor:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Imitrex side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 3,132 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 1,386 reports
- Migraine (headache): 1,233 reports
- Chest pain: 1,199 reports
- Pain: 1,079 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 926 reports
Browse all side effects of Imitrex:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Crestor interactions:
- Crestor and Aspirin: 25,460 reports
- Crestor and Metformin: 13,206 reports
- Crestor and Nexium: 12,026 reports
- Crestor and Lisinopril: 11,693 reports
- Crestor and Plavix: 11,383 reports
- Crestor and Synthroid: 8,242 reports
- Crestor and Omeprazole: 7,473 reports
- Crestor and Vitamin d: 7,358 reports
- Crestor and Amlodipine: 7,285 reports
- Crestor and Lasix: 7,246 reports
Browse all interactions between Crestor and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Imitrex interactions:
- Imitrex and Topamax: 1,160 reports
- Imitrex and Ambien: 857 reports
- Imitrex and Synthroid: 807 reports
- Imitrex and Neurontin: 778 reports
- Imitrex and Xanax: 752 reports
- Imitrex and Prednisone: 714 reports
- Imitrex and Zoloft: 685 reports
- Imitrex and Nexium: 675 reports
- Imitrex and Profen: 660 reports
- Imitrex and Prilosec: 659 reports
Browse all interactions between Imitrex and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on rosuvastatin calcium and sumatriptan succinate (the active ingredients of Crestor and Imitrex, respectively), and Crestor and Imitrex (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Crestor and Imitrex.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Humira and Liothyronine Sodium drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Docetaxel and Enlarged Heart - 4 seconds ago
- Dimetapp and Folic Acid drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Epival and Testis Cancer - 8 seconds ago
- Betagan and Nitro-Dur drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Avandamet and Vigamox drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Temazepam and Odefsey drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Cefazolin Sodium and Clopidogrel Bisulfate drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Brintellix and Sedation Aggravated - 25 seconds ago
- Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 2 and Oedema - 26 seconds ago