Crinone and Oats drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Crinone and Oats together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Crinone and Oats. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you take Crinone and Oats?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Crinone and Oats
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Crinone has active ingredients of progesterone. (latest outcomes from Crinone 539 users)
Oats has active ingredients of oats. (latest outcomes from Oats 3 users)
Browse by gender and age
Interactions between Crinone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Oats and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Crinone and Oatsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- What to expect when you take Ranitidine and Ultravist - now
- Will you have Cardiac Arrest with Naloxone? - a second ago
- Asa and Lantus Solostar drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Fall with Cubicin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Joint Inflammation with Allegra-D 12 Hour? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Nose Bleeds with Flovent Hfa? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Arthritis with Allegra-D 12 Hour? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Nosebleeds with Flovent Hfa? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Femur Fracture with Nolvadex? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Nose Bleed with Flovent Hfa? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Avapro, Clarithromycin, Dexamethasone - 17 minutes ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Clonazepam - 30 minutes ago
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Viagra, Vyvanse - 37 minutes ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Depakote - an hour ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Prednisolone - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Plaquenil - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Ativan, Topamax - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Omega-3 Oil - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Adderall - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Xopenex, Singulair - 7 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.