Cromolyn sodium and Duoneb drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Cromolyn sodium and Duoneb. Common interactions include leukocytosis among females.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Cromolyn sodium and Duoneb have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9 people who take Cromolyn sodium and Duoneb from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
9 people who take Cromolyn sodium and Duoneb together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Cromolyn sodium?
Cromolyn sodium has active ingredients of cromolyn sodium. It is often used in asthma. eHealthMe is studying from 2,429 Cromolyn sodium users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Duoneb?
Duoneb has active ingredients of albuterol sulfate; ipratropium bromide. It is often used in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. eHealthMe is studying from 7,606 Duoneb users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Cromolyn sodium and Duoneb reports submitted per year:
Common Cromolyn Sodium and Duoneb drug interactions by gender *:
- Respiratory distress
- Respiratory failure
- Anorectal discomfort
- Conjunctival hyperaemia
Common Cromolyn Sodium and Duoneb drug interactions by age *:
- Abdominal pain
- Cardiac disorder
- Chest pain
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Oedema peripheral
- Abdominal discomfort
- Vision blurred
- Weight increased
- Cardiac arrest
- General physical health deterioration
- Multi-organ failure
- Renal failure chronic
- Respiratory distress
- Respiratory failure
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Cromolyn sodium and Duoneb?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Cromolyn sodium and Duoneb:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Cromolyn sodium side effects:
Browse all side effects of Cromolyn sodium:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Duoneb side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 1,290 reports
- Pneumonia: 895 reports
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 657 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 568 reports
- Weakness: 526 reports
- Chest pain: 467 reports
- Cough: 460 reports
- Pain: 445 reports
Browse all side effects of Duoneb:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Cromolyn sodium interactions:
- Cromolyn sodium and Zaditor: 527 reports
- Cromolyn sodium and Pataday: 419 reports
- Cromolyn sodium and Patanol: 348 reports
- Cromolyn sodium and Singulair: 228 reports
- Cromolyn sodium and Prednisone: 226 reports
- Cromolyn sodium and Albuterol: 219 reports
- Cromolyn sodium and Loratadine: 105 reports
Browse all interactions between Cromolyn sodium and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Duoneb interactions:
- Duoneb and Prednisone: 1,682 reports
- Duoneb and Aspirin: 1,652 reports
- Duoneb and Albuterol: 1,582 reports
- Duoneb and Lasix: 1,558 reports
- Duoneb and Spiriva: 1,278 reports
- Duoneb and Singulair: 1,234 reports
- Duoneb and Protonix: 932 reports
- Duoneb and Tylenol: 913 reports
- Duoneb and Lisinopril: 909 reports
- Duoneb and Symbicort: 860 reports
Browse all interactions between Duoneb and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on cromolyn sodium and albuterol sulfate; ipratropium bromide (the active ingredients of Cromolyn sodium and Duoneb, respectively), and Cromolyn sodium and Duoneb (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Cromolyn sodium and Duoneb.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tradjenta and Haemoglobin Decreased - 2 seconds ago
- Magnesium and Lower Limb Fracture - 6 seconds ago
- Tradjenta and Intestinal Obstruction - 6 seconds ago
- Elmiron and Ramipril drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Tradjenta and Enlarged Heart - 9 seconds ago
- Tradjenta and Joint Swelling - 12 seconds ago
- Tradjenta and Fainting - 14 seconds ago
- Celecoxib vs. Duragesic-100 - 15 seconds ago
- Flurbiprofen vs. Cimzia - 16 seconds ago
- Tradjenta and Breathing Difficulty - 18 seconds ago