Curcumin and Flomax drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Curcumin and Flomax together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Curcumin and Flomax. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
9 people who take Curcumin, Flomax are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Curcumin and Flomax
- Subscribe to monitor Curcumin
- Subscribe to monitor Flomax
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Curcumin has active ingredients of turmeric. It is often used in inflammation. (latest outcomes from Curcumin 773 users)
Flomax has active ingredients of tamsulosin hydrochloride. It is often used in enlarged prostate. (latest outcomes from Flomax 32,393 users)
Interactions between Curcumin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Flomax and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Curcumin and Flomaxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Predict new side effects and undetected conditions when you take Curcumin and Flomax (4,789 reports studied)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Curcumin (92 members)
- Support group for people who take Flomax
- Support group for people who take Curcumin and Flomax
You may be interested in these posts
- Took Flomax for approximately 4 months. Retrograde ejaculation onset almost immediately. After approximately 1 month lost the ability to achieve an erection. Physician recommended cutting dose in half to .2mg per day. Did this for about another 6 weeks and still no improvement with the ED. Been...
- Taking 2000 mg day for arthritis...was also taking baby aspirn for blood thinner /heart issues...got nosebleeds. And stopped baby aspirn... will the cumadin be o k for blood thinner to avoid blood clots??
- Take Tramadol and going to start taking Curcumin but I also take approx 10 other meds, so was curious, can I take Tramadol and Curcumin at same time? I am going to have my 9th operation on y left foot come Jan 17th, have 3 herniated disk and 3 bulging disk in my back, had rotator cuff surgery...
- Swelling in legs and ankles and they hurt at times. Had this since taking Flomax.
- Started on Flomax 10 days ago and now ready to start Myrbetriq. Should I stop Flomax which wasn't working and continue on with the Nyrbetriq? How long does it take to become effective? Thank you for your replies
- Will you have Fibroadenoma with Thalassemia?
- Will you have Warm Shock with Ephedrine?
- Will you have Schizophrenia with Acetylsalicylic Acid?
- Will you have Neck Stiffness with Januvia?
- Will you have Eye Pain with Xiidra?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Thalassemia and Fibroadenoma?
- Support group for people who take Ephedrine and have Warm Shock?
- Support group for people who take Acetylsalicylic Acid and have Schizophrenia?
- Support group for people who take Januvia and have Neck Stiffness?
- Support group for people who take Xiidra and have Eye Pain?
- Yeah right nice humor there, maybe try a forum for humor and not a legit med site for people with...
- I have exactly the same problem and am now using a walker. I am on furosemide and xerallto which I...
- Major muscle weakness since starting furosemide. Now using a walker
- Hello, my name is Dick (Richard). I started taking Furosemide daily about a year ago after I was...
- Hi guys. I am a female living in Byton Bay Australia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.