Cyklokapron and Bydureon drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Cyklokapron and Bydureon together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Cyklokapron and Bydureon. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you take Cyklokapron and Bydureon?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Cyklokapron and Bydureon
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Cyklokapron has active ingredients of tranexamic acid. It is often used in heavy or prolong menstrual bleeding. (latest outcomes from Cyklokapron 468 users)
Bydureon has active ingredients of exenatide synthetic. It is often used in type 2 diabetes. (latest outcomes from Bydureon 17,046 users)
Browse by gender and age
Interactions between Cyklokapron and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Bydureon and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Cyklokapron and Bydureona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Folliculitis with Syphilis? - now
- Men aged 60+ who have Wheezing with Rid Mousse - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Acute Myocardial Infarction with Januvia? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Breast Neoplasm with Prednisone? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Haemarthrosis with Bioscrub? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Plantar Fasciitis with Fish Oil? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Oliguria with Vitamin E? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Urine Output - Decreased with Vitamin E? - 6 seconds ago
- Women aged 20-29 who have Perspiration - Excessive with Iclusig - 7 seconds ago
- Symbyax and C12 Peption drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Edarbi, Omeprazole for a 57 year old man - 26 minutes ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Lamictal Xr - 30 minutes ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Ambien, Cannabis Sativa - 46 minutes ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Ipratropium Bromide - an hour ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Lasix - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Divalproex, Mirtazapine - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Sam-e, Topamax - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 83 year old woman who takes Pradaxa - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Anastrozole, Natural Dhea, Vitamins, Sustanon, Levitra, Omega Fatty Acid, Tadalafil, Ovidrel - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Mesalamine - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.