Cymbalta and Chantix drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Cymbalta and Chantix together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Cymbalta and Chantix. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,546 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 22, 2017
1,546 people who take Cymbalta, Chantix are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCymbalta and Chantix from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Cymbalta has active ingredients of duloxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Cymbalta 103,216 users)
Chantix has active ingredients of varenicline tartrate. It is often used in quit smoking. (latest outcomes from Chantix 77,607 users)
Interactions between Cymbalta and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Chantix and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Cymbalta and Chantixa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Cymbalta (duloxetine hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Chantix (varenicline tartrate) is often used to treat quit smoking. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Cymbalta is used in:
- Chantix is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I am 66 years old. Have been taking Cymbalta 60 mg since approx 2014 for spinal stenosis, mostly leg pain. Gabitril was added approx 1 year ago. This is the first time in approx 10 years I have had no pain. Like a miracle . The only thing is I could go to sleep anywhere , anytime. And I can ...
- Is it safe to take plaquenil, Vinicius, and amlodipine with chaotic?
- Recently I OD'd on Tylenol 3 w/ codeine and just got out of treatment. Once in treatment they took me off klonopin and started me on seroquel, vistiril, trazadone and more seroquel and cymbalta. After on all these meds I started having this weird smelling discharge that smelled like a box of ...
- Is this really a support group for people with kidney stones who take Cymbalta? Or did Google just send me to this site the same way they list sites like "where to buy Cymbalta and kidney stones" when I type in "Cymbalta and kidney stones"?
- I take both of these tablets together, can anyone else fall asleep throughout the day? I'm coming home from work early to go to bed for an hr and after waking up can go straight back to sleep
User reviews to the study
- I am 65, a female and on 30 mg of Cymbalta. Started with 20 mg in March. Feel like I have trouble concentrating and short term memory loss which I did not have before. Very frightening since I have two older siblings with dementia.
- Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
- Has anyone ever had a bad reactions from taking 5-htp and chantix? I'm about to start both tomorrow. Jim
- Hi my name is Tarnia just wanted to join as I am suffering a bit mentally and I have discovered why I have been taking cymbalta for a couple of years and recently I started using Taurine and gaba and I have now realized why I am so depressed constipated angry..
- Hi, my name is Mary, I am 53 yr old white female originally from midwest. I was diagnosed with Crohns disease at 20 yeears old. Fibromyalgia came along at about 50 years of age and then RA right after that! Right now all I do is survive day to day. I can't quit my job b/c my job provides ...