Daliresp and Pomalyst drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Daliresp and Pomalyst together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Daliresp and Pomalyst. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 19, 2017
2 people who take Daliresp, Pomalyst are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDaliresp and Pomalyst from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Daliresp has active ingredients of roflumilast. It is often used in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. (latest outcomes from Daliresp 2,285 users)
Pomalyst has active ingredients of pomalidomide. (latest outcomes from Pomalyst 16,864 users)
Interactions between Daliresp and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Pomalyst and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Daliresp and Pomalysta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Daliresp (roflumilast) is often used to treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Pomalyst (pomalidomide) is often used to treat multiple myeloma. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- Hi. I've been on Daliresp since Feb (2016). For the first month the insomnia was so severe that I was sleeping for less than 45 minute increments. It is now July & while I occasionally sleep for a few hours at a time, I rarely get more than 4-5 hours of sleep per night. Prior to Feb I was ...
- I take Daliresp, half pill every night or every other night because of side effects. Right now my acid reflux has become so bad I have a hard time breathing at times. My stomach burns all the timne. I may have to give it up for a while to see if my symptoms go away......which is unfortunate ...
- of course, i can't be certain that it's the daliresp causing my fatty pectoral situation, as i also take theophylline, but i'm pretty convinced that it has to be one of these two meds.
- Severe copd and emphysema taking daliresp about 2 yrs. Can't tell it is reducing flares but symptoms worsen when I try to quit taking it. On cortisone now and quit taking and having difficulty tapering down. Wish me luck...
- I been taking daliresp for 2 wks and have been exspierencing some aweful muscle cramps mostly in my legs but some in my arms as well, could this be a side effect of this medication?