Dapsone and Coenzyme q10 drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Dapsone and Coenzyme q10 together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Dapsone and Coenzyme q10. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 14 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 22, 2017
14 people who take Dapsone, Coenzyme q10 are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Dapsone and Coenzyme q10?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDapsone and Coenzyme q10 from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Dapsone has active ingredients of dapsone. It is often used in dermatitis herpetiformis. (latest outcomes from Dapsone 5,467 users)
Coenzyme q10 has active ingredients of coenzyme q - 10. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Coenzyme q10 6,193 users)
Interactions between Dapsone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Coenzyme q10 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Dapsone and Coenzyme q10a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Dapsone (dapsone) is often used to treat prophylaxis. Coenzyme q10 (coenzyme q - 10) is often used to treat supplementation therapy. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Dapsone is used in:
- Coenzyme q10 is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I am 66yr old female. Started to take coq10 after reading the enzyme can deplete because of taking medication for high chlorestorol, which have been taking for years. After a month of taking coq10 got shingles. Is there a connection?
- Has anyone tried coCQ10 with effexor. I am just so tired every day. I take fish oil b vitimans. I was in accident and now my body is so tight and in pain trying electode therapy. Have nausea trying to taper effexor any advice helpful
- I am diagnosed with Lambert- Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome, I am seeking support from others than can identify with my condition, it is difficult for me to find others that can empathize with me. I am currently participating in an FDA study and taking DAP, a medication pending approval from the FDA.
- Infected with Hansen disease and Hepatitis B(as per doctor stopped medicine for B), LFT Normal and DNA is also normal, but my legs and hands has always pain sine 5 years, some parts of legs and hands no sense , its Mum. i can do work, i can walk but not continuously and no lifting heavy stuff as ...
- Does anyone experience extreme fatigue while taking Dapsone?
User reviews to the study
- do you know any actual brands that could work? Im using one called Ventrine Q10, is in gel form. Best Regards
- I'm a Brazilian dermatologist. I used dapsone to treat dermatitis herpetiformis in my mother. After 30 days of use of 100 mg per day of the drug she presented loss of muscular strength and paralysis of legs and arms. I do not know how to try to reverse this symptom. Is there a drug that ...
- I'v been taking 300mg with black piper Q10 from pureclina each morning for 3 months and after 1 month a back pain occure and never disapeared after. It looks like a sciatica and my sport doctor don't undertand why that effect don't desapear know. I Was thinking Q10 to be good for all but today ...
- Iv got panniculitis and iv been on dapsone for years iv had a flare up at Xmas and for the first time they have treated me with dapsone and steroids together I'm struggling coming off the steroids now and worried I'm going to be on these forever . I'm suffering now with lumps on my chest lumps ...
- I have severe blockages in my arteries and also a big neurism. My doctor has put me on Statin 10 mg, calcium blockers 2 daily, COQ10 500 mg, ecospirin. Recently, I have read about Oral EDTA and I want to try it hoping it will unblock my arteries. Do I have to stop any of the medicines ...