Dapsone and Lutein drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Dapsone and Lutein together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Dapsone and Lutein. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 19, 2017
6 people who take Dapsone, Lutein are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDapsone and Lutein from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Dapsone has active ingredients of dapsone. It is often used in dermatitis herpetiformis. (latest outcomes from Dapsone 5,467 users)
Lutein has active ingredients of lutein. It is often used in macular degeneration. (latest outcomes from Lutein 3,096 users)
Interactions between Dapsone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lutein and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Dapsone and Luteina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Dapsone (dapsone) is often used to treat prophylaxis. Lutein (lutein) is often used to treat eye disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Dapsone is used in:
- Lutein is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I am diagnosed with Lambert- Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome, I am seeking support from others than can identify with my condition, it is difficult for me to find others that can empathize with me. I am currently participating in an FDA study and taking DAP, a medication pending approval from the FDA.
- Infected with Hansen disease and Hepatitis B(as per doctor stopped medicine for B), LFT Normal and DNA is also normal, but my legs and hands has always pain sine 5 years, some parts of legs and hands no sense , its Mum. i can do work, i can walk but not continuously and no lifting heavy stuff as ...
- Does anyone experience extreme fatigue while taking Dapsone?
User reviews to the study
- At first I didn't realize that the only vitamin I am taking (EyePromise with 10mg of Zeaxanthin + 10mg of Lutein) was causing constipation. After trying all the normal things I would do to stop constipation and nothing helped I decided to read the internet to see what I could find out. Yes, this ...
- I'm a Brazilian dermatologist. I used dapsone to treat dermatitis herpetiformis in my mother. After 30 days of use of 100 mg per day of the drug she presented loss of muscular strength and paralysis of legs and arms. I do not know how to try to reverse this symptom. Is there a drug that ...
- Iv got panniculitis and iv been on dapsone for years iv had a flare up at Xmas and for the first time they have treated me with dapsone and steroids together I'm struggling coming off the steroids now and worried I'm going to be on these forever . I'm suffering now with lumps on my chest lumps ...
- I take apixaban and I would like to take lutein as I have for some time, but will it be safe to take with the anticoagulant apixaban......cheers
- I am 68 yr old female taking Dapsone for 10 yrs. I have just lost 30 pounds and feel great and have never had blood sugar issues. Now blood test says 386. Could Dapsone be the cause?