Dapsone and Prezista drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Dapsone and Prezista. Common interactions include bone density decreased among females and emotional distress among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Dapsone and Prezista have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 214 people who take Dapsone and Prezista from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
214 people who take Dapsone and Prezista together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Dapsone?
Dapsone has active ingredients of dapsone. It is often used in dermatitis herpetiformis. eHealthMe is studying from 9,978 Dapsone users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Prezista?
Prezista has active ingredients of darunavir ethanolate. It is often used in hiv infection. eHealthMe is studying from 11,166 Prezista users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Dapsone and Prezista reports submitted per year:
Dapsone and Prezista drug interactions by gender *:
Dapsone and Prezista drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Dapsone and Prezista?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Semira ZA, Zulfkar Q, Sameem F, "Livedo reticularis associated with dapsone therapy in a patient with chronic urticaria", Indian journal of pharmacology, 2014 Jan .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Dapsone and Prezista interactions:
- Abdominal pain: 4 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Dapsone and Prezista:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Dapsone side effects:
- Fever: 754 reports
- Drug ineffective: 665 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 610 reports
- Rashes (redness): 579 reports
- Pneumonia: 506 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 487 reports
- Pain: 479 reports
- Weakness: 435 reports
Browse all side effects of Dapsone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Prezista side effects:
- Pain: 951 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 862 reports
- Chronic kidney disease: 589 reports
- Acute kidney failure: 499 reports
- Rashes (redness): 470 reports
- Depression: 452 reports
Browse all side effects of Prezista:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Dapsone interactions:
- Dapsone and Prednisone: 2,039 reports
- Dapsone and Fluconazole: 954 reports
- Dapsone and Aspirin: 837 reports
- Dapsone and Omeprazole: 735 reports
- Dapsone and Tacrolimus: 663 reports
- Dapsone and Mycophenolate mofetil: 658 reports
- Dapsone and Revlimid: 647 reports
- Dapsone and Methotrexate: 638 reports
- Dapsone and Gabapentin: 617 reports
- Dapsone and Prednisolone: 616 reports
Browse all interactions between Dapsone and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Prezista interactions:
- Prezista and Norvir: 7,340 reports
- Prezista and Truvada: 4,488 reports
- Prezista and Isentress: 2,948 reports
- Prezista and Intelence: 1,541 reports
- Prezista and Ritonavir: 1,194 reports
- Prezista and Viread: 1,082 reports
- Prezista and Tivicay: 1,018 reports
- Prezista and Bactrim: 863 reports
- Prezista and Kaletra: 762 reports
- Prezista and Epivir: 716 reports
Browse all interactions between Prezista and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on dapsone and darunavir ethanolate (the active ingredients of Dapsone and Prezista, respectively), and Dapsone and Prezista (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Dapsone and Prezista.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Epitol and Epinephrine drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Jalyn and Blood Testosterone Decreased - 18 seconds ago
- Carbamazepine and Trifluoperazine Hcl drug interaction - 44 seconds ago
- How effective is Mercaptopurine for Colitis? - 47 seconds ago
- Yasmin and Phobia - a minute ago
- Honey and Arrhythmias - 2 minutes ago
- Dementia Alzheimer'S Type and Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia - 2 minutes ago
- Potassium Citrate and Eosinophilic Esophagitis - 2 minutes ago
- Aldactone and Abdominal Discomfort - 2 minutes ago
- Hypokalemia in Diltiazem Hydrochloride, how severe and when it was recovered? - 2 minutes ago