Definity and Westadone drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 3,857 people who take Definity or Westadone. There is no drug interaction reported.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Definity and Westadone have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports the from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
No report is found.
What is Definity?
Definity has active ingredients of perflutren. eHealthMe is studying from 3,851 Definity users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Westadone?
Westadone has active ingredients of methadone hydrochloride. eHealthMe is studying from 6 Westadone users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Do you take Definity and Westadone?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- McFarlane SI, "Torsades de Pointes induced by Methadone and Clonazepam Use", , 2015 Jan .
- Ashkar AG, Goldberg T, Maraj I, Masters A, McFarlane SI, "Torsades De Pointes Induced by Methadone and Clonazepam Use", International Journal of Medical and Pharmaceutical Case Reports, 2015 Jan .
- McFarlane, S. I. , "Torsades de Pointes induced by Methadone and Clonazepam Use", , 2014 Jan .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on perflutren and methadone hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Definity and Westadone, respectively), and Definity and Westadone (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Definity and Westadone.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Zinbryta and Rickets - 2 seconds ago
- Forteo vs. Lithium Carbonate - 4 seconds ago
- Bupivacaine and Lisinopril drug interaction - 30 seconds ago
- Osteoporosis and Corneal Ulcer - 32 seconds ago
- Ritalin and Blood Prolactin Increased - 34 seconds ago
- Lonsurf and Pentasa drug interaction - 41 seconds ago
- Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter and Eye Redness - 46 seconds ago
- Digoxin and Testicular Atrophy - 50 seconds ago
- Invega and Dilantin drug interaction - 57 seconds ago
- Migraine With Aura and Irritable Bowel Syndrome - a minute ago