Delsym and Prevacid 24 hr drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Delsym and Prevacid 24 hr together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Delsym and Prevacid 24 hr. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on dextromethorphan polistirex and lansoprazole (the active ingredients of Delsym and Prevacid 24 hr, respectively), and Delsym and Prevacid 24 hr (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
What is Delsym?
Delsym has active ingredients of dextromethorphan polistirex. It is often used in cough. (latest outcomes from Delsym 3,165 users)
What is Prevacid 24 hr?
Prevacid 24 hr has active ingredients of lansoprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Prevacid 24 hr 6,053 users)
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
No report is found.
Do you take Delsym and Prevacid 24 hr?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Subscribe to monitor Delsym and Prevacid 24 hr
- Subscribe to monitor Delsym
- Subscribe to monitor Prevacid 24 hr
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Delsym and Prevacid 24 hr
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Browse interactions by gender and age
Interactions between Delsym and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Prevacid 24 hr and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Delsym and Prevacid 24 hra b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Predict new side effects and undetected conditions when you take Delsym and Prevacid 24 hr (17,591 reports studied)
Recent general studies
- Will you have Jaw Fracture with Restasis? - a second ago
- Cefprozil and Water Bugle drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Dysautonomia with Atenolol? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling with Geodon? - 8 seconds ago
- Antabuse and Zejula drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Vitamin D2 and Fairy Herb drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Hctz and Laccifer drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Ketorolac Tromethamine vs. Methadose - 11 seconds ago
- Will you have Viral Gastroenteritis with Xulane? - 12 seconds ago
- Will you have Rotavirus Infection with Xulane? - 12 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Diazepam, Vitamin D3, Fish Oil, Levothyroxine Thyroid, B Complex Vitamin, Milk Thistle, Magnesium, Apple Cider Vinegar, Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Baclofen - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Spironolactone, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Estradiol, Vitamin D - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 85 year old woman who takes Coq-10, Probiotic, Micardis, Omega-3 Marine Triglycerides, Vitamin B1, Cinnamon, Amlodipine, L - Carnitine, Gabapentin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Victoza, Omeprazole - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Lipitor, Glucophage Xr, Glucotrol Xl - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 85 year old woman who takes Amlodipine, Micardis Hct, Gabapentin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Repatha - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Saxenda - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Loryna - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Flexeril, Cannabis, Hydrocodone Bitartrate, Paxil, Wellbutrin, Gabapentin - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.