Detrol and Lotensin drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Detrol and Lotensin. Common interactions include hypoaesthesia among females and dyspnoea among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Detrol and Lotensin have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 102 people who take Detrol and Lotensin from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
102 people who take Detrol and Lotensin together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Detrol?
Detrol has active ingredients of tolterodine tartrate. It is often used in urge incontinence. eHealthMe is studying from 28,206 Detrol users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Lotensin?
Lotensin has active ingredients of benazepril hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 7,928 Lotensin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Detrol and Lotensin reports submitted per year:
Detrol and Lotensin drug interactions by gender *:
Detrol and Lotensin drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Detrol and Lotensin?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Detrol and Lotensin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Detrol side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 3,748 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 1,614 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,533 reports
- Constipation: 1,471 reports
- Weakness: 1,326 reports
- Pain: 1,267 reports
Browse all side effects of Detrol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Lotensin side effects:
- High blood pressure: 633 reports
- Pain: 550 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 530 reports
- Weakness: 503 reports
- Chest pain: 498 reports
- Drug ineffective: 452 reports
Browse all side effects of Lotensin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Detrol interactions:
- Detrol and Detrol la: 10,882 reports
- Detrol and Aspirin: 2,316 reports
- Detrol and Lipitor: 1,972 reports
- Detrol and Synthroid: 1,963 reports
- Detrol and Nexium: 1,609 reports
- Detrol and Lisinopril: 1,435 reports
- Detrol and Prednisone: 1,413 reports
- Detrol and Baclofen: 1,404 reports
- Detrol and Celebrex: 1,307 reports
- Detrol and Lasix: 1,302 reports
Browse all interactions between Detrol and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Lotensin interactions:
- Lotensin and Lipitor: 1,075 reports
- Lotensin and Lasix: 1,055 reports
- Lotensin and Aspirin: 1,012 reports
- Lotensin and Norvasc: 1,003 reports
- Lotensin and Glucophage: 677 reports
- Lotensin and Prilosec: 644 reports
- Lotensin and Zide: 638 reports
- Lotensin and Hydrochlorothiazide: 630 reports
- Lotensin and Vioxx: 623 reports
- Lotensin and Zocor: 619 reports
Browse all interactions between Lotensin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on tolterodine tartrate and benazepril hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Detrol and Lotensin, respectively), and Detrol and Lotensin (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Detrol and Lotensin.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pruritus Generalised and Tinnitus - 3 seconds ago
- Baycol and Ovarian Cancer - 13 seconds ago
- Prometrium and Prilosec Otc drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Fosrenol and Trismus - 19 seconds ago
- Prilosec and Osteonecrosis Of Jaw - 23 seconds ago
- Sandostatin Lar and Sprains - 30 seconds ago
- Sinusitis in Oxycodone, how severe and when it was recovered? - 38 seconds ago
- Sinusitis - Acute in Oxycodone, how severe and when it was recovered? - 38 seconds ago
- Intuniv and Anaemia - 39 seconds ago
- Zopiclone and N-Acetylcysteine drug interaction - 43 seconds ago