Dexilant and Brivaracetam drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among 2 people who take Dexilant and Brivaracetam. Common interactions include seizure among females.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Dexilant and Brivaracetam have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2 people who take Dexilant and Brivaracetam together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Dexilant?
Dexilant has active ingredients of dexlansoprazole. It is used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 55,376 Dexilant users.
What is Brivaracetam?
Brivaracetam has active ingredients of brivaracetam. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 2,645 Brivaracetam users.
Number of Dexilant and Brivaracetam reports submitted per year:
Common Dexilant and Brivaracetam drug interactions by gender *:
Common Dexilant and Brivaracetam drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Dexilant and Brivaracetam?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drug side effects by duration, gender and age:
Common Dexilant drug interactions:
- Dexilant and Nexium: 32,216 reports
- Dexilant and Prilosec: 29,498 reports
- Dexilant and Prevacid: 29,307 reports
- Dexilant and Protonix: 29,052 reports
- Dexilant and Nexium 24hr: 23,540 reports
- Dexilant and Prilosec otc: 17,621 reports
- Dexilant and Omeprazole: 9,394 reports
- Dexilant and Aciphex: 6,979 reports
- Dexilant and Aspirin: 5,862 reports
- Dexilant and Prednisone: 5,500 reports
Browse interactions between Dexilant and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Brivaracetam drug interactions:
- Brivaracetam and Levetiracetam: 551 reports
- Brivaracetam and Lacosamide: 406 reports
- Brivaracetam and Lamotrigine: 367 reports
- Brivaracetam and Clobazam: 301 reports
- Brivaracetam and Valproic acid: 255 reports
- Brivaracetam and Vimpat: 197 reports
- Brivaracetam and Carbamazepine: 183 reports
- Brivaracetam and Topiramate: 166 reports
- Brivaracetam and Oxcarbazepine: 137 reports
- Brivaracetam and Keppra: 133 reports
Browse interactions between Brivaracetam and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on dexlansoprazole and brivaracetam (the active ingredients of Dexilant and Brivaracetam, respectively), and Dexilant and Brivaracetam (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Dexilant and Brivaracetam.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Ibu and Qulipta drug interaction - now
- Testopel and Prandin drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Loperamide Hydrochloride and Xanax drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Mycelex and Ditropan Xl drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Folic Acid and Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell - 22 seconds ago
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride In Plastic Container and Flexeril drug interaction - 41 seconds ago
- Lexapro and Ecchymosis - 44 seconds ago
- Levocarnitine and Avodart drug interaction - 45 seconds ago
- Cosyntropin and Ofloxacin drug interaction - 50 seconds ago
- Azulfidine and Respiratory Acidosis - 53 seconds ago