Dexilant and Paroxetine drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Dexilant and Paroxetine together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Dexilant and Paroxetine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 57 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 17, 2017
57 people who take Dexilant, Paroxetine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Dexilant and Paroxetine?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDexilant and Paroxetine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Dexilant has active ingredients of dexlansoprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Dexilant 7,941 users)
Paroxetine has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Paroxetine 35,456 users)
Interactions between Dexilant and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Paroxetine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Dexilant and Paroxetinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Dexilant (dexlansoprazole) is often used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease. Paroxetine (paroxetine hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Dexilant is used in:
- Paroxetine is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- i had severe attack of pancreatius requiring a 3 day hospital stay.
- A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
- Is there any reason I shouldn't take bentyl and dexilant?
- I've been taking dexilant for almost 2 years. I take magnesium along with it because dexilant really does lower my magnesium level. My question is if you're on dexilant for years, what will the long term side effects be? Does the drug cause cancer? I need to know all the facts on this medication ...
- How long before Dexilant causes neuropathy?