Diastat and Triamcinolone acetonide drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among 14 people who take Diastat and Triamcinolone acetonide. Common interactions include sinusitis among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Diastat and Triamcinolone acetonide have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
14 people who take Diastat and Triamcinolone acetonide together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Diastat?
Diastat has active ingredients of diazepam. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 1,994 Diastat users.
What is Triamcinolone acetonide?
Triamcinolone acetonide has active ingredients of triamcinolone acetonide. It is used in eczema. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 16,556 Triamcinolone acetonide users.
Number of Diastat and Triamcinolone acetonide reports submitted per year:
Common Diastat and Triamcinolone Acetonide drug interactions by gender *:
- Productive cough
- Blood cholesterol increased
- Blood sodium decreased
- Blood triglycerides increased
- Brain injury
- Cerebral palsy
Common Diastat and Triamcinolone Acetonide drug interactions by age *:
- Drug level increased
- Ear congestion
- Ear infection
- Eating disorder
- Brain injury
- Cerebral palsy
- Gait disturbance
- Muscle spasticity
- Periventricular leukomalacia
Common conditions people have *:
- Immunodeficiency Common Variable: 2 people, 14.29%
- Idiopathic Generalised Epilepsy (epileptic disorders that are believed to have a strong underlying genetic basis): 2 people, 14.29%
- Epilepsy (common and diverse set of chronic neurological disorders characterized by seizures): 2 people, 14.29%
- Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome (epilepsy characterized by frequent seizures and different seizure types): 1 person, 7.14%
- Brain Neoplasm Benign (non-cancerous tumour of brain): 1 person, 7.14%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Diastat and Triamcinolone acetonide?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drug side effects by duration, gender and age:
Common Diastat drug interactions:
- Diastat and Keppra: 551 reports
- Diastat and Epidiolex: 528 reports
- Diastat and Onfi: 342 reports
- Diastat and Miralax: 285 reports
- Diastat and Depakote: 257 reports
- Diastat and Clonazepam: 256 reports
- Diastat and Lamictal: 247 reports
- Diastat and Vimpat: 230 reports
- Diastat and Sabril: 211 reports
- Diastat and Diacomit: 204 reports
Browse interactions between Diastat and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Triamcinolone acetonide drug interactions:
- Triamcinolone acetonide and Prednisone: 2,476 reports
- Triamcinolone acetonide and Dupixent: 2,140 reports
- Triamcinolone acetonide and Vitamin d: 1,989 reports
- Triamcinolone acetonide and Aspirin: 1,830 reports
- Triamcinolone acetonide and Diphen: 1,673 reports
- Triamcinolone acetonide and Hydramine: 1,670 reports
- Triamcinolone acetonide and Humira: 1,588 reports
- Triamcinolone acetonide and Omeprazole: 1,408 reports
- Triamcinolone acetonide and Gabapentin: 1,356 reports
- Triamcinolone acetonide and Alprazolam: 1,333 reports
Browse interactions between Triamcinolone acetonide and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on diazepam and triamcinolone acetonide (the active ingredients of Diastat and Triamcinolone acetonide, respectively), and Diastat and Triamcinolone acetonide (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Diastat and Triamcinolone acetonide.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Mycophenolate Mofetil and Acthar drug interaction - now
- Augmentin and Vesicare drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Dextrostat and Imitrex drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Dexlansoprazole and Ambien drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Dexilant and Taltz drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Dexilant and Glucophage drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Linzess and Blood Urine Present - 21 seconds ago
- Dexedrine and Avodart drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Dexamethasone and Rifadin drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Omeprazole and Atrioventricular Block First Degree - 39 seconds ago