Diazepam and Simvastatin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Diazepam and Simvastatin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Diazepam and Simvastatin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,178 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 25, 2017
2,178 people who take Diazepam, Simvastatin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Diazepam and Simvastatin?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDiazepam and Simvastatin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Diazepam has active ingredients of diazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Diazepam 54,892 users)
Simvastatin has active ingredients of simvastatin. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Simvastatin 149,078 users)
Interactions between Diazepam and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Simvastatin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Diazepam and Simvastatina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Diazepam (diazepam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Simvastatin (simvastatin) is often used to treat high blood cholesterol. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Diazepam is used in:
- Simvastatin is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I take 300 mg of milk thistle once a day at noon and take simvastatin 10 mg once a day in evening at about 10 pm
- I was put on simvastatin in June 2017. Aug 25 2017 I woke up with double vision. Had Ct scan, MRI w/contrast, ultrasound of corodid artery and several blood tests all came back fine stopped simvastatin but still have diplopia how long will it last. Saw ophthalmologist also.
- Has anyone experienced shaking leg while taking Simvastatin?
- 9.7 % eosinophils blood percentage (relative) Have gerd and ibs and I take cholesterol med and metoprolol from heart...worried about elevated wbc
- Is it safe to take garcinia cambogia if you are taking simvastatin ? Thank you
User reviews to the study
- I have been experiencing breast pain and tenderness for a couple of years sporadically and it is really getting me down. I have previously sought treatment to rule out breast cancer Andy all tests have previously come back clear. I have been taking Simvastatin and a previous cholesterol drug ...
- Hello I was having severe panic attacks about six months ago so my doctor prescribed me Valium. Xanax was not working. I was not able to function or live before. I feel like it didn't really help me. But now it seems that my hair is falling out. It was thinning before about two years ago it ...
- I'm on 10mg diazepam (2 x 5mg) daily. I have about 50% of normal lung oxygen absorption, due to extensive scarring From interstitial fibrosis.
- I have been taking Diazepam for around 40 years 10 mg 3 times a week as a sleeping pill if I wake up in the middle of the night. I am now scared to death that I will get Dementia. I will be 74 yrs old in November. Any input from anyone ? I would greatly appreciate it.
- I been taking simvastatin 40 mg for aprox 3 yrs. Have very bad ear ringing. It seems as if i am loosing my hearing . I cant hear people tgat yalk in low piych tone of voice.