Dicloxacillin sodium and Cider vinegar drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Dicloxacillin sodium and Cider vinegar together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Dicloxacillin sodium and Cider vinegar. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 13, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Dicloxacillin sodium and Cider vinegar?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDicloxacillin sodium and Cider vinegar from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Dicloxacillin sodium has active ingredients of dicloxacillin sodium. It is often used in breast infection. (latest outcomes from Dicloxacillin sodium 160 users)
Cider vinegar has active ingredients of apple cider vinegar. (latest outcomes from Cider vinegar 213 users)
Interactions between Dicloxacillin sodium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Cider vinegar and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Dicloxacillin sodium and Cider vinegara b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Dicloxacillin sodium (dicloxacillin sodium) is often used to treat infection. Cider vinegar (apple cider vinegar) is often used to treat weight loss. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Has anyone had any side affects from taking ACV and Atorvastatin
- I just have an infection on my thumb and I'm taking antibiotics for 10 days. I was wondering if I can still take Garcinia Cambogia while on antibiotics. Is it safe?
User reviews to the study
- Hi, I am new to the group. Mainly I am here to inquire if anyone in this group has experienced Staphylococcus aureus and took dicloxacillin as a treatment for it along with their daily Concerta? I thought perhaps the concerta cancelled it out or weaken the 500mg dose of dicloxacillin? I still ...