Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Humira drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Humira together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Humira. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 19 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 27, 2017
19 people who take Dicyclomine hydrochloride, Humira are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Humira?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDicyclomine hydrochloride and Humira from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Dicyclomine hydrochloride has active ingredients of dicyclomine hydrochloride. It is often used in irritable bowel syndrome. (latest outcomes from Dicyclomine hydrochloride 827 users)
Humira has active ingredients of adalimumab. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Humira 387,715 users)
Interactions between Dicyclomine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Humira and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Humiraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Dicyclomine hydrochloride (dicyclomine hydrochloride) is often used to treat irritable bowel syndrome. Humira (adalimumab) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Dicyclomine hydrochloride is used in:
- Humira is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have been taking Humira for 3 months and am noticing my moods changing. Has anyone had any mood swings or anger or irritability while on Humira?
- My 13yr old son was diagnosed with Crohn's this summer. He has been on Humira for 3 months. We just received his blood work back and his lymphocytes are high. Should I be worried about this?
- I just switched from Remicade to Humira, treating my Crohns disease. Developing HFM was a very unexpected side effect. It developed 24 hours orator my first dose. I'm really miserable, can't do my job (caring for newborns) and wondering about others experiences...how long does it last? has ...
- Taking humira and it works well. Need a hip replacement due to arthritis and will have to stop the humira. Has anyone done the same??? How did it go?? I am a 67 year old female
- I have been taking Humira for three years. I am now experiencing gout and tendinitis. I do not eat any of the foods that normally cause gout or drink alcohol often. Anyone else experiencing this with Humira
User reviews to the study
- My last Humira injection was 4/19/17. This was the 3rd injection after the starter dose(s). I actually experienced severe leg pain in the back of both legs after the 2nd dose of 2 injections. I challenged the medication and the pain decreased considerably. However, after the 2nd single injection ...
- Hi , :) I am currently on humira and found out that a CBD might be beneficial for my Crohn's disease. I want to know if there are any drug interactions while on both. Thanks Sammy
- Just noticed pain in right jaw. At first I'm thinking it's tooth issue. But I just went to the dentist a few weeks back and I was fine. And X-rays were taken. So I may or may not rule this out. I don't think I have root canal symptoms but also never had one. Then I thought what else could it be ...
- I have been on humira for 10 years. Last summer is when I noticed lupus like symptoms, I had skin rash extreme muscle pain and of course inflamed joints. The final straw started feb 2017 I started to notice alarming hair loss. I have stopped the humira and will see what is next for my ra ...
- I hope I am not the only person to address this issue. I think that Humira reduces the body's ability to clean up mutated cells which result in CML. I don't think Humira causes CML. Anyone with a history of anemia, bone pain and night sweats should consider having a biopsy done to see if there ...