Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Lyrica drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Lyrica. Common interactions include urinary tract infection among females and depression among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Lyrica have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 67 people who take Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Lyrica from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
67 people who take Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Lyrica together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Dicyclomine hydrochloride?
Dicyclomine hydrochloride has active ingredients of dicyclomine hydrochloride. It is often used in irritable bowel syndrome. eHealthMe is studying from 1,800 Dicyclomine hydrochloride users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Lyrica?
Lyrica has active ingredients of pregabalin. It is often used in fibromyalgia. eHealthMe is studying from 249,011 Lyrica users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Lyrica reports submitted per year:
Common Dicyclomine Hydrochloride and Lyrica drug interactions by gender *:
- Urinary tract infection
- Pain in extremity
- Heart rate decreased
- Sleep disorder
- Spinal disorder
- Head injury
Common Dicyclomine Hydrochloride and Lyrica drug interactions by age *:
- Drug abuse
- Lung disorder
- Mendelson's syndrome
- Rash maculo-papular
- Respiratory distress
- Transaminases increased
- Abdominal distension
- Colitis ulcerative
- Abdominal pain upper
- Abnormal sensation in eye
- Blood pressure increased
- Burning sensation
- Heart rate decreased
- Altered visual depth perception
- Blood cholesterol increased
- White blood cells urine positive
- Bacterial infection
- Blood pressure diastolic increased
- Blood pressure increased
- Body temperature increased
- Chest pain
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Conjunctival haemorrhage
- Renal failure
- Cardiac disorder
- Erectile dysfunction
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease
Common conditions people have *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 8 people, 11.94%
- Pain: 7 people, 10.45%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 7 people, 10.45%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 6 people, 8.96%
- Ulcerative Colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine): 4 people, 5.97%
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: 4 people, 5.97%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 4 people, 5.97%
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 4 people, 5.97%
- High Blood Pressure: 4 people, 5.97%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Lyrica?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- de Landaluce, L. O., Carbonell, P., Asensio, C., Escoda, N., López, P., & Laporte, J. R. , "Gabapentin and Pregabalin and Risk of Atrial Fibrillation in the Elderly: A Population-Based Cohort Study in an Electronic Prescription Database", Drug safety, 2018 Jan .
- Bonnet U, Taazimi B, Grabbe HD, "Pregabalin-Related Hypertriglyceridemia", Psychosomatics, 2014 Nov .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Dicyclomine hydrochloride (1,800 reports)
- Lyrica (249,011 reports)
Common Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Lyrica interactions:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 5 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Lyrica:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Dicyclomine hydrochloride side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 151 reports
- Diarrhea: 138 reports
- Abdominal pain: 115 reports
Browse all side effects of Dicyclomine hydrochloride:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Lyrica side effects:
- Pain: 30,908 reports
- Drug ineffective: 25,036 reports
- Dizziness: 14,707 reports
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 13,952 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 13,177 reports
- Weight increased: 12,245 reports
Browse all side effects of Lyrica:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Dicyclomine hydrochloride interactions:
- Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Prednisone: 267 reports
- Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Omeprazole: 263 reports
- Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Gabapentin: 214 reports
- Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Pantoprazole: 159 reports
- Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Aspirin: 143 reports
- Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Amlodipine: 134 reports
- Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Ondansetron: 128 reports
- Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Methotrexate: 126 reports
- Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Clonazepam: 108 reports
- Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Metformin: 107 reports
Browse all interactions between Dicyclomine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Lyrica interactions:
- Lyrica and Cymbalta: 16,734 reports
- Lyrica and Aspirin: 16,135 reports
- Lyrica and Metformin: 13,979 reports
- Lyrica and Prednisone: 13,104 reports
- Lyrica and Lisinopril: 12,936 reports
- Lyrica and Omeprazole: 12,479 reports
- Lyrica and Tramadol: 12,185 reports
- Lyrica and Gabapentin: 10,739 reports
- Lyrica and Vitamin d: 10,314 reports
- Lyrica and Nexium: 10,091 reports
Browse all interactions between Lyrica and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on dicyclomine hydrochloride and pregabalin (the active ingredients of Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Lyrica, respectively), and Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Lyrica (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Lyrica.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Decadron and Autism - 9 seconds ago
- Productive Cough and Dementia - 14 seconds ago
- Ketoconazole and Questran Light drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Quetiapine Fumarate and Parkinsonism Aggravated - 20 seconds ago
- Repatha and Back Disorder - 21 seconds ago
- Bumex and Generalized Anxiety Disorder - 48 seconds ago
- Tramadol Hydrochloride vs. Zanaflex - 50 seconds ago
- Levaquin and Carcinoid Tumor - 58 seconds ago
- Ambien Cr and Anal Fistula - a minute ago
- Flonase and Colorectal Cancer Metastatic - a minute ago