Diethylstilbestrol and Ketoconazole drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Diethylstilbestrol and Ketoconazole together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Diethylstilbestrol and Ketoconazole. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 20, 2017
2 people who take Diethylstilbestrol, Ketoconazole are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDiethylstilbestrol and Ketoconazole from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Diethylstilbestrol has active ingredients of diethylstilbestrol. (latest outcomes from Diethylstilbestrol 430 users)
Ketoconazole has active ingredients of ketoconazole. It is often used in fungal infection. (latest outcomes from Ketoconazole 5,339 users)
Interactions between Diethylstilbestrol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ketoconazole and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Diethylstilbestrol and Ketoconazolea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Diethylstilbestrol (diethylstilbestrol) is often used to treat prostate cancer stage iv. Ketoconazole (ketoconazole) is often used to treat prostate cancer. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Ketoconazole is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have mild ringworm on scalp, face, and body. Nothing on feet, nails, and no jock itch but I hit the Trifecta. I think it's coming under control after 6 days on the oral medication but it itches now. Holy he'll it itches. I was prescribed selenium sulphate I believe for my scalp but that isn't ...
- Please give me the effective drug info. Abot the disease....even I dont know about my disease....wht is it...this is occur ...when i had unprotected sex with a girl....
- Wondering if diethylstilbestrol causes adrenal problems? I am in preliminary testing due to poor health. SO rar, 24 hour urine test shows almost no cortisol, high blood sugar, insulin resistance, high testosterone, high DHEA, low SGBH, high estrogen... as you can hormonal imbalance. I have ...
User reviews to the study
- My dad was diagnosed with PCa May2013. PSA 31, GS 4+5=9, T3N0M0, stage 3B He went thru RP, ADT every 3mos, 37 sessions of IGRT, bilateral orchietectomy, hyperbaric therapy and ZYTIGA but on aug 2016, he is now stage 4 with mets at bone, liver, nodes. He does not want chemo so we shifted to ...
- I have been diagnosed with Cushings Syndrome and have been taking Ketoconazole for 1 month. I have a terrible metallic taste that makes eating very difficult. Does anyone know if this metallic taste resolves over time?