Diflucan and Topamax drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Diflucan and Topamax together. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 193 people who take Diflucan and Topamax from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
193 people who take Diflucan, Topamax are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Diflucan and Topamax?
You are not alone:
Diflucan has active ingredients of fluconazole. It is often used in vaginal yeast infection. (latest outcomes from Diflucan 22,893 users)
Topamax has active ingredients of topiramate. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Topamax 42,685 users)
Interactions between Diflucan and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Topamax and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Diflucan and Topamaxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Khedr YA, Khedr AH, "Sarcoidosis patient: an unexpected reaction to carbonic anhydrase enzyme inhibitor", BMJ case reports, 2013 Jul .
- Baloch M, Siddiqui MA, "Topiramate induced sudden loss of vision", JPMA, 2012 Oct .
What would happen?
Predict new side effects and undetected conditions when you take Diflucan and Topamax (15,358 reports studied)
Recent general studies
- Will you have Frozen Shoulder with Synthroid? - now
- Will you have Electric Shock with Fluoxetine? - a second ago
- Actemra and Altace drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Spinal Curvature with Dwarfism? - a second ago
- Will you have Kyphoscoliosis with Dwarfism? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Metronidazole, Amoxicillin - 18 minutes ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Cannabis, Cyanocobalaminum, Implanon - an hour ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Folic Acid, Lamictal - an hour ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Cannabis, Implanon - an hour ago
- Prediction of Amlodipine, Ling Zhi for a 61 year old woman - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.