Diflucan and Topamax drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Diflucan and Topamax together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Diflucan and Topamax. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 166 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
166 people who take Diflucan, Topamax are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
- Amenorrhoea (absence of a menstrual period in a woman of reproductive age)
- Anorexia (eating disorder characterized by immoderate food restriction and irrational fear of gaining weight)
- Granulomatous liver disease (a mass of inflamed granulation tissue of liver)
- Hepatic function abnormal
- Hepatocellular damage (liver damage)
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Subscribe to monitor Diflucan and Topamax
- Subscribe to monitor Diflucan
- Subscribe to monitor Topamax
Do you take Diflucan with Topamax?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Diflucan has active ingredients of fluconazole. It is often used in vaginal yeast infection. (latest outcomes from Diflucan 21,704 users)
Topamax has active ingredients of topiramate. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Topamax 38,820 users)
Interactions between Diflucan and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Topamax and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Diflucan and Topamaxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Khedr YA, Khedr AH, "Sarcoidosis patient: an unexpected reaction to carbonic anhydrase enzyme inhibitor", BMJ case reports, 2013 Jul .
- Baloch M, Siddiqui MA, "Topiramate induced sudden loss of vision", JPMA, 2012 Oct .
What would happen?
Predict new side effects and undetected conditions when you take Diflucan and Topamax (15,358 reports studied)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Diflucan (29 members)
- Support group for people who take Topamax
- Support group for people who take Diflucan and Topamax
You may be interested in these posts
- Voice tremors my mother can hardly speak she has asked me to look up Topamax for her. She is 92 thank you
- Topomax for more than 15 years. Recently stopped. Hoping to regain memories or at least ability to form them.
- My wife who is 60 took Diflukin for 16 days and ended up with Hyperthyroidism Had to rush her to ER with a heartbeat of over 160. Is the development of hyperthyroidism permanent? or will it resolve itself. She never had thiroid problems before taking Diflukin. Has anyone had this...
- My wife's been on topamax for over a year now, and it's ruining our marriage.
- My wbc is 19,000 and I'm convinced its because of the topomax but doctors keep saying infection and want me on antibiotics all the time. I'm fine.
- Will you have Confusion with Omnaris?
- Will you have Tremor with Geodon?
- Will you have Erectile Dysfunction with Zantac 75?
- Will you have Stress And Anxiety with Safflower Oil?
- Will you have Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome with Acetaminophen?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Omnaris and have Confusion?
- Support group for people who take Geodon and have Tremor?
- Support group for people who take Zantac 75 and have Erectile Dysfunction?
- Support group for people who take Safflower Oil and have Stress And Anxiety?
- Support group for people who take Acetaminophen and have Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome?
- What to expect when you take Omnaris and have Confusion?
- What to expect when you take Geodon and have Tremor?
- What to expect when you take Zantac 75 and have Erectile Dysfunction?
- What to expect when you take Safflower Oil and have Stress And Anxiety?
- What to expect when you take Acetaminophen and have Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome?
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Calcitriol, Vitamin D3, Calcium Carbonate
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Zoloft
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Trileptal
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Metformin, Actos
- Drug comparison of Vyvanse, Concerta for a 45 year old woman
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.