Diflucan and Xeljanz drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Diflucan and Xeljanz together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Diflucan and Xeljanz. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 15 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
15 people who take Diflucan, Xeljanz are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Subscribe to monitor Diflucan and Xeljanz
- Subscribe to monitor Diflucan
- Subscribe to monitor Xeljanz
Do you take Diflucan with Xeljanz?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Diflucan has active ingredients of fluconazole. It is often used in vaginal yeast infection. (latest outcomes from Diflucan 21,704 users)
Xeljanz has active ingredients of tofacitinib citrate. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Xeljanz 23,216 users)
Interactions between Diflucan and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Xeljanz and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Diflucan and Xeljanza b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Predict new side effects and undetected conditions when you take Diflucan and Xeljanz (13,206 reports studied)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Diflucan (30 members)
- Support group for people who take Xeljanz
- Support group for people who take Diflucan and Xeljanz
Can you answer these questions
- the top of head itch is so severe I feel like someone who is scratching from lice infection. I'd been taking Xarelto for about a month when I noticed the severe head itch. I've also had itch on back but nowhere near as severe as on head. I don't see any rash anywhere.
- My wife who is 60 took Diflukin for 16 days and ended up with Hyperthyroidism Had to rush her to ER with a heartbeat of over 160. Is the development of hyperthyroidism permanent? or will it resolve itself. She never had thiroid problems before taking Diflukin. Has anyone had this...
- I'm on Xeljanz 11 mg. My white blood count is low.
- I have been taking Xeljanz for over a year. After reading all of the posts, I must have the least amount of trouble with the medicine. I read about the auras that someone has and I have them too without pain or a headache like migrains. So I decided just to quit taking the medicine. Can you...
You may be interested in these posts
- Very frustrated. My wife thinks it's her problem. I know it's not, still I know she now wants to look for "outside satisfaction". This is unacceptable to me.
- Taking Xeljanz for just over 2 months. I hear what sounds like a train on idle constantly. Does this ever go away? Also, I get dizzy very easily. Any one else experiencing this?
- Started xeljanz 3 months ago for RA after being through Enbrel, Humira, Orencia. Now, diarrhea is terrible, after every time I eat, with cramps. Will it go away or do I have to stop xeljanz?
- Started taking 2 xaljanz a day. After about 2 weeks I began having shortness of breath. Started taking only 1 but shortness of breath continues.
- New to xeljanz xr seem to work fine But I have a sinus infection and want to take something natural..oreganol instead of antibiotic Has anyone take oregano with xeljanz xr?
- Will you have Pulse Abnormal with Avastin?
- Will you have Haemangioma Of Liver with Opdivo?
- Januvia and Paracetamol drug interaction
- Will you have Difficulty In Walking with Insomnia?
- Will you have Ill-Defined Disorder with Coumadin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Avastin and have Pulse Abnormal?
- Support group for people who take Opdivo and have Haemangioma Of Liver?
- Support group for people who take Januvia and Paracetamol
- Support group for people who have Insomnia and Difficulty In Walking?
- Support group for people who take Coumadin and have Ill-Defined Disorder?
- What to expect when you take Avastin and have Pulse Abnormal?
- What to expect when you take Opdivo and have Haemangioma Of Liver?
- What to expect when you take Januvia and Paracetamol
- What to expect when you have Insomnia and Difficulty In Walking?
- What to expect when you take Coumadin and have Ill-Defined Disorder?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.