Dilaudid and Combivent drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Dilaudid and Combivent. Common interactions include pneumonia among females and nausea among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Dilaudid and Combivent have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 381 people who take Dilaudid and Combivent from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
381 people who take Dilaudid and Combivent together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Dilaudid?
Dilaudid has active ingredients of hydromorphone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 87,688 Dilaudid users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Combivent?
Combivent has active ingredients of albuterol sulfate; ipratropium bromide. It is often used in asthma. eHealthMe is studying from 33,727 Combivent users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Dilaudid and Combivent reports submitted per year:
Dilaudid and Combivent drug interactions by gender *:
Dilaudid and Combivent drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Dilaudid and Combivent?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Dilaudid and Combivent interactions:
- Stress and anxiety: 78 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 56 reports
- High blood pressure: 42 reports
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 32 reports
- Intestinal obstruction: 27 reports
- Constipation: 26 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Dilaudid and Combivent:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Dilaudid side effects:
- Pain: 19,487 reports
- Death: 15,851 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 4,137 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,611 reports
Browse all side effects of Dilaudid:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Combivent side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 6,067 reports
- Drug ineffective: 3,360 reports
- Pneumonia: 2,298 reports
- Cough: 2,195 reports
- Chest pain: 1,901 reports
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 1,763 reports
- Asthma: 1,761 reports
Browse all side effects of Combivent:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Dilaudid interactions:
- Dilaudid and Oxycontin: 55,392 reports
- Dilaudid and Ms contin: 40,603 reports
- Dilaudid and Butrans: 29,679 reports
- Dilaudid and Percocet: 28,495 reports
- Dilaudid and Hysingla er: 27,161 reports
- Dilaudid and Duragesic: 25,428 reports
- Dilaudid and Opana: 24,872 reports
- Dilaudid and Opana er: 23,961 reports
- Dilaudid and Actiq: 23,919 reports
- Dilaudid and Fentora: 23,750 reports
Browse all interactions between Dilaudid and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Combivent interactions:
- Combivent and Aspirin: 4,109 reports
- Combivent and Spiriva: 4,091 reports
- Combivent and Prednisone: 3,989 reports
- Combivent and Albuterol: 3,866 reports
- Combivent and Singulair: 2,940 reports
- Combivent and Lisinopril: 2,764 reports
- Combivent and Lasix: 2,753 reports
- Combivent and Furosemide: 2,633 reports
- Combivent and Symbicort: 2,613 reports
- Combivent and Advair diskus 100/50: 2,366 reports
Browse all interactions between Combivent and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on hydromorphone hydrochloride and albuterol sulfate; ipratropium bromide (the active ingredients of Dilaudid and Combivent, respectively), and Dilaudid and Combivent (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Dilaudid and Combivent.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Syndopa vs. Artane - 37 seconds ago
- How effective is Arthrotec for Inflammation? - 49 seconds ago
- Lamictal and Trichorrhexis - 50 seconds ago
- Glucophage and Anal Discomfort - 54 seconds ago
- Minivelle and Plavix drug interaction - a minute ago
- Diarrhea and Schizophrenia - 2 minutes ago
- Maxidex vs. Losartan Potassium And Hydrochlorothiazide - 2 minutes ago
- Artane and Haldol drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Levobunolol Hydrochloride and Fluid Overload - 2 minutes ago
- Symmetrel and Artane drug interaction - 2 minutes ago