Dilaudid and Levoxyl drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Dilaudid and Levoxyl. Common interactions include disseminated intravascular coagulation among females and bladder cancer among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Dilaudid and Levoxyl have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 138 people who take Dilaudid and Levoxyl from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
138 people who take Dilaudid and Levoxyl together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Dilaudid?
Dilaudid has active ingredients of hydromorphone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 87,688 Dilaudid users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Levoxyl?
Levoxyl has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. eHealthMe is studying from 24,312 Levoxyl users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Dilaudid and Levoxyl reports submitted per year:
Dilaudid and Levoxyl drug interactions by gender *:
Dilaudid and Levoxyl drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Dilaudid and Levoxyl?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Dilaudid and Levoxyl interactions:
- Dizziness: 20 reports
- Deep venous thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis): 15 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Dilaudid and Levoxyl:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Dilaudid side effects:
- Pain: 19,487 reports
- Death: 15,851 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 4,137 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,611 reports
Browse all side effects of Dilaudid:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Levoxyl side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,906 reports
- Drug ineffective: 1,655 reports
- Weakness: 1,448 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 1,393 reports
- Pain: 1,386 reports
- Dizziness: 1,356 reports
Browse all side effects of Levoxyl:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Dilaudid interactions:
- Dilaudid and Oxycontin: 55,392 reports
- Dilaudid and Ms contin: 40,603 reports
- Dilaudid and Butrans: 29,679 reports
- Dilaudid and Percocet: 28,495 reports
- Dilaudid and Hysingla er: 27,161 reports
- Dilaudid and Duragesic: 25,428 reports
- Dilaudid and Opana: 24,872 reports
- Dilaudid and Opana er: 23,961 reports
- Dilaudid and Actiq: 23,919 reports
- Dilaudid and Fentora: 23,750 reports
Browse all interactions between Dilaudid and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Levoxyl interactions:
- Levoxyl and Aspirin: 2,539 reports
- Levoxyl and Lipitor: 2,052 reports
- Levoxyl and Lisinopril: 1,594 reports
- Levoxyl and Lasix: 1,580 reports
- Levoxyl and Prednisone: 1,470 reports
- Levoxyl and Nexium: 1,376 reports
- Levoxyl and Metformin: 1,255 reports
- Levoxyl and Atenolol: 1,183 reports
- Levoxyl and Prilosec: 1,153 reports
- Levoxyl and Omeprazole: 1,073 reports
Browse all interactions between Levoxyl and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on hydromorphone hydrochloride and levothyroxine sodium (the active ingredients of Dilaudid and Levoxyl, respectively), and Dilaudid and Levoxyl (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Dilaudid and Levoxyl.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Atrovent and Herpes Simplex Aggravated - 6 seconds ago
- Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3 vs. Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride - 19 seconds ago
- Xgeva and Vaginal Mucosal Blistering - 21 seconds ago
- Hydrocodone and Toxicologic Test Abnormal - 40 seconds ago
- Lipoprotein (A) Increased and High Blood Pressure - 45 seconds ago
- Zinc Chloride and Colecalciferol drug interaction - 50 seconds ago
- Clindagel and Pneumonia - 54 seconds ago
- Simbrinza and Tudorza Pressair drug interaction - a minute ago
- Tranxene and Prostatic Specific Antigen Increased - a minute ago
- Demerol and Bone Marrow Disorder - a minute ago