Diphen and Fabrazyme drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Diphen and Fabrazyme. Common interactions include hypertension among females and chills among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Diphen and Fabrazyme have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 683 people who take Diphen and Fabrazyme from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
683 people who take Diphen and Fabrazyme together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Diphen?
Diphen has active ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride. eHealthMe is studying from 87,645 Diphen users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Fabrazyme?
Fabrazyme has active ingredients of agalsidase beta. eHealthMe is studying from 9,081 Fabrazyme users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Diphen and Fabrazyme reports submitted per year:
Diphen and Fabrazyme drug interactions by gender *:
Diphen and Fabrazyme drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Diphen and Fabrazyme?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Diphen and Fabrazyme interactions:
- Chest pain: 27 reports
- Back pain: 8 reports
- Joint pain: 7 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Diphen and Fabrazyme:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Diphen side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 8,422 reports
- High blood pressure: 7,919 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 7,440 reports
- Pain: 6,769 reports
- Joint pain: 6,496 reports
- Drug ineffective: 6,251 reports
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 5,702 reports
Browse all side effects of Diphen:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Fabrazyme side effects:
- Chills (felling of cold): 589 reports
- Fever: 569 reports
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 489 reports
- Pain: 478 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 460 reports
- Chest pain: 423 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 414 reports
Browse all side effects of Fabrazyme:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Diphen interactions:
- Diphen and Prednisone: 17,795 reports
- Diphen and Acetaminophen: 10,345 reports
- Diphen and Vitamin d: 9,154 reports
- Diphen and Aspirin: 8,681 reports
- Diphen and Methotrexate: 8,666 reports
- Diphen and Gabapentin: 7,900 reports
- Diphen and Pantoprazole: 7,812 reports
- Diphen and Tylenol: 7,215 reports
- Diphen and Vitamin d3: 6,985 reports
- Diphen and Omeprazole: 6,952 reports
Browse all interactions between Diphen and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Fabrazyme interactions:
- Fabrazyme and Aspirin: 749 reports
- Fabrazyme and Hydramine: 683 reports
- Fabrazyme and Benadryl: 607 reports
- Fabrazyme and Tylenol: 556 reports
- Fabrazyme and Prednisone: 387 reports
- Fabrazyme and Acetaminophen: 360 reports
- Fabrazyme and Epipen: 315 reports
- Fabrazyme and Heparin: 286 reports
- Fabrazyme and Gabapentin: 265 reports
- Fabrazyme and Lisinopril: 254 reports
Browse all interactions between Fabrazyme and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on diphenhydramine hydrochloride and agalsidase beta (the active ingredients of Diphen and Fabrazyme, respectively), and Diphen and Fabrazyme (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Diphen and Fabrazyme.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lithium Carbonate and Fatigue Aggravated - 3 seconds ago
- Kadian and Carotid Artery Stenosis - 6 seconds ago
- Vancomycin and Pain - 6 seconds ago
- Keflex and Bundle Branch Block Right - 9 seconds ago
- Topiramate and Pitavastatin drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Prostate Cancer and Memory Loss - 30 seconds ago
- Empagliflozin and Agitation Aggravated - 32 seconds ago
- Atacand and Biopsy Liver Abnormal - 35 seconds ago
- Malignant Neoplasm Of Thorax and Fatigue - 37 seconds ago
- Linezolid and Bupivacaine drug interaction - 43 seconds ago