Donepezil hydrochloride and Biotin drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Donepezil hydrochloride and Biotin. Common interactions include nasopharyngitis among females and cerebrovascular accident among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Donepezil hydrochloride and Biotin have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 people who take Donepezil hydrochloride and Biotin from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
7 people who take Donepezil hydrochloride and Biotin together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Donepezil hydrochloride?
Donepezil hydrochloride has active ingredients of donepezil hydrochloride. It is often used in dementia. eHealthMe is studying from 3,026 Donepezil hydrochloride users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Biotin?
Biotin has active ingredients of biotin. It is often used in hair loss. eHealthMe is studying from 28,993 Biotin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Donepezil hydrochloride and Biotin reports submitted per year:
Common Donepezil Hydrochloride and Biotin drug interactions by gender *:
- Musculoskeletal pain
- Ocular discomfort
- Oropharyngeal pain
- Cerebrovascular accident
Common Donepezil Hydrochloride and Biotin drug interactions by age *:
- Ocular discomfort
- Visual impairment
- Breast cancer
- Oropharyngeal pain
- Febrile neutropenia
- Pain in extremity
- Oral pain
- Chest pain
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Donepezil hydrochloride and Biotin?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Donepezil hydrochloride and Biotin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Donepezil hydrochloride side effects:
- Dizziness: 162 reports
- Diarrhea: 153 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 122 reports
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 116 reports
- Drowsiness: 111 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 108 reports
- Bradycardia (abnormally slow heart action): 103 reports
Browse all side effects of Donepezil hydrochloride:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Biotin side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,142 reports
- Hair loss: 2,220 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 2,005 reports
- Diarrhea: 1,938 reports
- Drug ineffective: 1,824 reports
- Pain: 1,673 reports
- Dizziness: 1,639 reports
- Rashes (redness): 1,553 reports
- Weakness: 1,483 reports
Browse all side effects of Biotin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Donepezil hydrochloride interactions:
- Donepezil hydrochloride and Aspirin: 318 reports
- Donepezil hydrochloride and Amlodipine: 304 reports
- Donepezil hydrochloride and Simvastatin: 257 reports
- Donepezil hydrochloride and Omeprazole: 232 reports
- Donepezil hydrochloride and Furosemide: 216 reports
- Donepezil hydrochloride and Metformin: 187 reports
- Donepezil hydrochloride and Acetylsalicylic acid: 167 reports
- Donepezil hydrochloride and Mirtazapine: 162 reports
- Donepezil hydrochloride and Quetiapine fumarate: 160 reports
- Donepezil hydrochloride and Sertraline: 150 reports
Browse all interactions between Donepezil hydrochloride and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Biotin interactions:
- Biotin and Vitamin d: 8,802 reports
- Biotin and Aspirin: 5,414 reports
- Biotin and Vitamin d3: 4,996 reports
- Biotin and Vitamin b12: 4,824 reports
- Biotin and Calcium: 4,486 reports
- Biotin and Fish oil: 4,315 reports
- Biotin and Vitamin c: 3,734 reports
- Biotin and Magnesium: 3,564 reports
- Biotin and Gabapentin: 3,407 reports
- Biotin and Omeprazole: 2,942 reports
Browse all interactions between Biotin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on donepezil hydrochloride and biotin (the active ingredients of Donepezil hydrochloride and Biotin, respectively), and Donepezil hydrochloride and Biotin (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Donepezil hydrochloride and Biotin.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Rasilez and Dengue Fever - now
- Concerta and Diarrhea Aggravated - 2 seconds ago
- Sumatriptan and Glucose Urine Present - 13 seconds ago
- Roxicodone and Lyme Disease - 15 seconds ago
- Paxil and Zide drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Nebivolol Hydrochloride and Sevelamer Hydrochloride drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Sumatriptan Succinate and Multi-Organ Failure - 26 seconds ago
- How effective is Ritalin for Sleep Disorder? - 28 seconds ago
- Bystolic vs. Plendil - 28 seconds ago
- Cosopt and Scopolamine drug interaction - 28 seconds ago