Drizalma sprinkle and Omeprazole drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Drizalma sprinkle and Omeprazole together.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Drizalma sprinkle and Omeprazole have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2 people who take Drizalma sprinkle and Omeprazole together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Drizalma sprinkle?
Drizalma sprinkle has active ingredients of duloxetine hydrochloride. eHealthMe is studying from 4 Drizalma sprinkle users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Omeprazole?
Omeprazole has active ingredients of omeprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. eHealthMe is studying from 360,186 Omeprazole users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Drizalma sprinkle and Omeprazole reports submitted per year:
Common Drizalma Sprinkle and Omeprazole drug interactions by gender *:
- Cardiac failure acute
- Chest discomfort
Common Drizalma Sprinkle and Omeprazole drug interactions by age *:
- Cardiac failure acute
- Chest discomfort
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Drizalma sprinkle and Omeprazole?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Drizalma sprinkle (4 reports)
- Omeprazole (360,186 reports)
Browse all drug interactions of Drizalma sprinkle and Omeprazole:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Omeprazole side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 22,124 reports
- Diarrhea: 20,344 reports
- Chronic kidney disease: 19,690 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 18,194 reports
- Pain: 15,867 reports
- Drug ineffective: 15,549 reports
- Weakness: 15,449 reports
Browse all side effects of Omeprazole:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Omeprazole interactions:
- Omeprazole and Aspirin: 52,102 reports
- Omeprazole and Furosemide: 37,100 reports
- Omeprazole and Prednisone: 34,699 reports
- Omeprazole and Lisinopril: 33,088 reports
- Omeprazole and Gabapentin: 32,468 reports
- Omeprazole and Amlodipine: 31,794 reports
- Omeprazole and Simvastatin: 31,792 reports
- Omeprazole and Metformin: 31,687 reports
- Omeprazole and Vitamin d: 23,671 reports
- Omeprazole and Tramadol: 22,862 reports
Browse all interactions between Omeprazole and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on duloxetine hydrochloride and omeprazole (the active ingredients of Drizalma sprinkle and Omeprazole, respectively), and Drizalma sprinkle and Omeprazole (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Drizalma sprinkle and Omeprazole.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lacosamide and Dyspnea Exertional - 3 seconds ago
- Clozapine and Conduction Disorder - 7 seconds ago
- Clozapine and Eosinophil Count Decreased - 10 seconds ago
- Clozapine and Ventricular Hypokinesia - 14 seconds ago
- Clozapine and Nasopharyngitis - 17 seconds ago
- Glyburide and Nephritis - Interstitial - 18 seconds ago
- Glyburide and Interstitial Nephritis - 18 seconds ago
- Inspra and Oxycodone And Acetaminophen drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Clozapine and Ejection Fraction Decreased - 23 seconds ago
- Zemuron and Ventricular Hypertrophy - 25 seconds ago