Duragesic-100 and Aranesp drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Duragesic-100 and Aranesp. Common interactions include pyrexia among females and anaemia among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Duragesic-100 and Aranesp have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 253 people who take Duragesic-100 and Aranesp from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
253 people who take Duragesic-100 and Aranesp together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Duragesic-100?
Duragesic-100 has active ingredients of fentanyl. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 19,508 Duragesic-100 users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Aranesp?
Aranesp has active ingredients of darbepoetin alfa. It is often used in anemia. eHealthMe is studying from 50,791 Aranesp users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Duragesic-100 and Aranesp reports submitted per year:
Duragesic-100 and Aranesp drug interactions by gender *:
Duragesic-100 and Aranesp drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Duragesic-100 and Aranesp?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Duragesic-100 (19,508 reports)
- Aranesp (50,791 reports)
Common Duragesic-100 and Aranesp interactions:
- Hysterectomy: 6 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Duragesic-100 and Aranesp:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Duragesic-100 side effects:
- Pain: 2,169 reports
- Drug ineffective: 1,615 reports
- Indigestion: 1,445 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 1,211 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 1,079 reports
- Depression: 1,017 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,004 reports
Browse all side effects of Duragesic-100:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Aranesp side effects:
- Death: 14,840 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2,172 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 1,997 reports
- Pain: 1,867 reports
- Weakness: 1,807 reports
Browse all side effects of Aranesp:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Duragesic-100 interactions:
- Duragesic-100 and Morphine: 1,320 reports
- Duragesic-100 and Neurontin: 1,262 reports
- Duragesic-100 and Percocet: 1,146 reports
- Duragesic-100 and Nexium: 1,141 reports
- Duragesic-100 and Zometa: 1,051 reports
- Duragesic-100 and Lyrica: 1,000 reports
- Duragesic-100 and Xanax: 996 reports
- Duragesic-100 and Lasix: 987 reports
- Duragesic-100 and Ambien: 900 reports
- Duragesic-100 and Prednisone: 821 reports
Browse all interactions between Duragesic-100 and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Aranesp interactions:
- Aranesp and Aspirin: 2,534 reports
- Aranesp and Prednisone: 2,500 reports
- Aranesp and Lasix: 2,274 reports
- Aranesp and Furosemide: 2,261 reports
- Aranesp and Lopurin: 2,045 reports
- Aranesp and Allopurinol: 2,033 reports
- Aranesp and Zometa: 1,792 reports
- Aranesp and Revlimid: 1,669 reports
- Aranesp and Omeprazole: 1,426 reports
- Aranesp and Amlodipine: 1,368 reports
Browse all interactions between Aranesp and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on fentanyl and darbepoetin alfa (the active ingredients of Duragesic-100 and Aranesp, respectively), and Duragesic-100 and Aranesp (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Duragesic-100 and Aranesp.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Casodex and Joint Instability - a second ago
- Nicotine and Electrocardiogram St Segment Depression - 5 seconds ago
- Clonidine Hydrochloride and Alfenta drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Hydrea and Prozac drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Dronabinol and Sympathomimetic Effect - 24 seconds ago
- Bendamustine Hydrochloride and Extravasation - 26 seconds ago
- Moviprep and Pantoprazole drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Carafate and Pulmonary Air Leakage - 29 seconds ago
- Mephyton and Skin Blushing/Flushing - 40 seconds ago
- Lescol and Gallbladder Disease - 46 seconds ago