Duragesic and Pravachol drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Duragesic and Pravachol. Common interactions include tremor among females and fall among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Duragesic and Pravachol have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 142 people who take Duragesic and Pravachol from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
142 people who take Duragesic and Pravachol together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Duragesic?
Duragesic has active ingredients of fentanyl. eHealthMe is studying from 66,362 Duragesic users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Pravachol?
Pravachol has active ingredients of pravastatin sodium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. eHealthMe is studying from 23,835 Pravachol users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Duragesic and Pravachol reports submitted per year:
Duragesic and Pravachol drug interactions by gender *:
Duragesic and Pravachol drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Duragesic and Pravachol?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Duragesic and Pravachol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Duragesic side effects:
- Death: 15,960 reports
- Pain: 4,174 reports
- Drug ineffective: 3,014 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 2,699 reports
Browse all side effects of Duragesic:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Pravachol side effects:
- Weakness: 1,612 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,520 reports
- Pain: 1,317 reports
- Muscle aches (muscle pain): 1,276 reports
- Chest pain: 1,232 reports
- High blood pressure: 1,191 reports
- Dizziness: 1,136 reports
Browse all side effects of Pravachol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Duragesic interactions:
- Duragesic and Percocet: 26,995 reports
- Duragesic and Oxycontin: 25,706 reports
- Duragesic and Dilaudid: 25,428 reports
- Duragesic and Actiq: 24,922 reports
- Duragesic and Ms contin: 24,687 reports
- Duragesic and Fentora: 24,482 reports
- Duragesic and Nucynta: 23,734 reports
- Duragesic and Norco: 20,306 reports
- Duragesic and Kadian: 20,047 reports
- Duragesic and Percodan: 11,627 reports
Browse all interactions between Duragesic and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Pravachol interactions:
- Pravachol and Aspirin: 4,112 reports
- Pravachol and Lasix: 2,776 reports
- Pravachol and Synthroid: 2,374 reports
- Pravachol and Norvasc: 2,138 reports
- Pravachol and Plavix: 2,083 reports
- Pravachol and Prilosec: 2,041 reports
- Pravachol and Lisinopril: 1,978 reports
- Pravachol and Prednisone: 1,620 reports
- Pravachol and Nexium: 1,536 reports
- Pravachol and Coumadin: 1,522 reports
Browse all interactions between Pravachol and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on fentanyl and pravastatin sodium (the active ingredients of Duragesic and Pravachol, respectively), and Duragesic and Pravachol (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Duragesic and Pravachol.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Epirubicin Hydrochloride and Fluorouracil drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Symmetrel and Ards (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome) - 21 seconds ago
- Amlodipine and Cold Agglutinins Positive - 46 seconds ago
- Neupogen and Skin Swelling - a minute ago
- Clopra and Metastases To Brain - a minute ago
- Acetaminophen vs. Bentyl - a minute ago
- Colistimethate and Oramorph Sr drug interaction - a minute ago
- Linezolid and Weight Gain Poor - a minute ago
- Actigall and Myalgia Aggravated - a minute ago
- Burning Feet Syndrome in Gabapentin, how severe and when it was recovered? - a minute ago