Dwarf bilberry and Imodium drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Dwarf bilberry and Imodium together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Dwarf bilberry and Imodium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on bilberry and loperamide hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Dwarf bilberry and Imodium, respectively), and Dwarf bilberry and Imodium (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
What is Dwarf bilberry?
Dwarf bilberry has active ingredients of bilberry.
What is Imodium?
Imodium has active ingredients of loperamide hydrochloride. It is often used in diarrhea. (latest outcomes from Imodium 24,505 users)
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
No report is found.
Do you take Dwarf bilberry and Imodium?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Dwarf bilberry and Imodium
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Browse interactions by gender and age
Interactions between Dwarf bilberry and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Imodium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Dwarf bilberry and Imodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Nyquil and Farfarae Folium Leaf drug interaction - a second ago
- Augmentin '875' and Baclofen drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Diclegis and Effexor Xr drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hair Follicle Tumor Benign with Calzin? - 2 seconds ago
- Short Chain Fructo-Oligosaccharides and Fennel drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Antinuclear Antibody Positive with Proleukin? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Thrombolysis with Nolvadex? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Ketosis with Amitriptyline Hydrochloride? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Vitamin B12 Deficiency with Galantamine Hydrobromide? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Pelvic Floor Muscle Weakness with Adderall? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Suboxone - 51 minutes ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Ketamine Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Kyleena, Metformin - an hour ago
- Prediction of Vitamin B3 for a 82 year old man - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Bystolic for a 82 year old man - 2 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Gabapentin, Lyrica for a 55 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 1 year old boy who takes Itraconazole - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Synthroid - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Ramipril - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old man who takes L - Arginine - 6 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.